Need help with Hitman Pro

komaki

My Hitman expired after its update and

can not reactivate due to expiration.

Is there any way to reactivate Hitman again?

Thank you for your assist.

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi nsaners, I will update the patch for you.

Could you be patient a few days, as I am in holidays with my family.

Cheers :)

Please wait a few days, the cracker of Hitman Pro is in holidays, he will make new patch in a few days when he is back!

Hi nsaners, I will update the patch for you.

Could you be patient a few days, as I am in holidays with my family.

Cheers :)

Please wait a few days, the cracker of Hitman Pro is in holidays, he will make new patch in a few days when he is back!

No problem. I will wait for new patch.

Thanks you for your concern

• 2 weeks later...

Look around a bit, there's a trial resetter or something like that on this forum. I'm using it right now. ;)

Look around a bit, there's a trial resetter or something like that on this forum. I'm using it right now. ;)

I found the fact from Tonyblair's comment that 3 files are necessary to apply his patch, hitmanPro.reg, hitmanPro.lic and Banner.bin but

these failes have been deleted when I uninstalled hitman pro with total uninstaller. New install after expiration will make only banner.bin

and not make other two files till it is activated.. So re-activation was not possible even applied his new patch. Fortunately,

I found these 2 files in my backup with Acronis true image and could copy them from image.

Though hitmanpro program said "expired" first, the free license activation window disappeared and patch worked succesfully.

Guys who can not reactivate hitmanPro, try to find these files and I suggest not to uninstall hitmanPro with uninstaller even it is

expired, since Tonyblair's patch may save us if these files should exist even after expiration.

Archived