ISS cameras capture huge ‘400ft triangular UFO’

humble3d

ISS cameras capture huge ‘400ft triangular UFO’

Weird NewsUFO

ISS cameras capture huge ‘400ft triangular UFO’ soaring behind SpaceX craft

The mysterious object was spotted hurtling past SpaceX's Dragon capsule not far from the International Space Station. UFO fan "Mr MBB333" estimated it could be up to 400ft wide

ISS: Expert spots bright 'triangle' near space station

The Daily Star's FREE newsletter is spectacular! Sign up today for the best stories straight to your inbox
When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. Your information will be used in accordance with ourPrivacy Notice.

A conspiracy theorist is convinced he has found a triangular UFO hovering behind SpaceX's Crew Dragon spacecraft as it docked at the International Space Station (ISS).

The truth-seeker, known as "Mr MBB333" on YouTube, shared the ISS footage online and pointed out the "illuminating object" travelling past the spacecraft.

In the clip shared by one of his followers in early April, the ISS camera is aimed in the direction of where Crew Dragon "Resilience" capsule is docking in space.

The YouTuber says: "You can see an obvious bright light moving in an opposite direction.

"I zoom in on it, I slow it down. I don't alter it anyway other than trying to pull it forward for some possible features on this craft and it does look like a triangle craft."

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/iss-cameras-capture-huge-400ft-23910185

• Replies 1
  • Views 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived