NBA Playoffs

Rudeboy2025

Rudeboy2025

I love basketball. Any of you following the playoffs? The playoffs are pretty exciting rite now. Heats sweeped this round and all the other teams are tied 2-2. I think that the two teams that will reach the finals will be the San Antonio Spurs and Miami Heat.

• Replies 20
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're crazy.

First, predicting past the Conference finals is like impossible becuase it is almost impossible to see who will beplaying.

The sonics have a good chance of beating the spurs. The Detroit Indian serise is going to go down to game 7 imo.

Even once we find out who will be playing in the conference championships it weill still be hard to see who will win that. The heat has had a hard time this year playing against Detroit. And who knows with the West...

Cool Beans

Rudeboy2025
You're crazy.

First, predicting past the Conference finals is like impossible becuase it is almost impossible to see who will beplaying.

The sonics have a good chance of beating the spurs. The Detroit Indian serise is going to go down to game 7 imo.

Even once we find out who will be playing in the conference championships it weill still be hard to see who will win that. The heat has had a hard time this year playing against Detroit. And who knows with the West...

Cool Beans

Hell no it aint crazy to predict that. I am looking at the regular season of the teams. By the looks of it Spurs will win and go to the Finals even though Soncis are good they will fall back and Spurs will win this round. I'm not too sure about the team from the East, Miami was the best team but Detriot is gonna be a challenge. Detriot may go and win it all like last year. They beat the Lakers last year which had Shaq in it so I'm gonna change my mind and say that it will be the Spurs and Pistons.

I pick Spurs from the west adn Pistons from the east....they'll match in the Finals adn the winner is.......

Spurs ;)

• 2 weeks later...

No, Heat will win the championship after beating the Spurs. That ought to be a good ass series

Rudeboy2025

There's still a chance that Detriot beat Miami because remember that Dwayne Wade has been injured and he's one of their star players. If Heat reach the Finals, Spurs will win. If Detriot make it they will win.

Rudeboy2025

Looks like my prediction came true and Pistons beat the Heat. Now I can't wait for the finals.

yeah my prediction is right as well.

are you for piston rudeboy?...

me for Spurs from the beginning....hope it's gonna be a great finals.

rgd

• 2 weeks later...
Rudeboy2025

Well now its tied 2-2 Hope Pistons win the next game too.

Well now its tied 2-2 Hope Pistons win the next game too.

they did last year....let's see tonight. I think tonight game is decisive one cause team who got the first three usually win the finals.

Rudeboy2025
they did last year....let's see tonight.  I think tonight game is decisive one cause team who got the first three usually win the finals.

Yeah those aer the statistics and nobody has really been able to beat em. Hope its the Pistons that win.

Rudeboy2025

Yeah what a game. I only caught the second half but thats where the good stuff was. I just hope Pistons can win the next game.

agree...let them play the 7th game.

wire it down to the last game...

Rudeboy2025

If it goes to game seven its gonna be freaking exciting.

Rudeboy2025

Damn the Spurs! :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :sui: :lol: :rofl:

If it goes to game seven its gonna be freaking exciting.

Damn the Spurs! :lol:  :lol:  :sui:  :rofl:  :lol:  :rofl:  :lol:

Exciting enough for you? :sui:

till 3rd quarter i thought Pistons was going to keep the trophy and duncan didn't score at all in the second half, but this Spurs is :lol: a champ with champion mentallity.

was a great series and pistons is a hardest opponent Spurs have had faced in the finals.

nba season is finished and wait for the nfl now, do you follow the season?

Rudeboy2025

Hahaha. The last post was just exagerration. Wasn't that upset. Well they were really good and they deserved it. And yes I do follow the NFL.

Archived