unable to access page with vpn on

C.G.B. Spender
Go to solution Solved by Matt,

C.G.B. Spender

As the title says if I have my vpn on (Private Internet Access) it says:

"The owner of this website (nsaneforums.com) has banned the autonomous system number (ASN) your IP address is in (60068) from accessing this website."

(The ASN number changes depending on the country I choose)

Why did you ban access with vpn? I don't really feel comfortable turning off my vpn and for now access nsane from a VM, which is a bit inconvenient to say the least.

1 hour ago, C.G.B. Spender said:

As the title says if I have my vpn on (Private Internet Access) it says:

"The owner of this website (nsaneforums.com) has banned the autonomous system number (ASN) your IP address is in (60068) from accessing this website."

(The ASN number changes depending on the country I choose)

Why did you ban access with vpn? I don't really feel comfortable turning off my vpn and for now access nsane from a VM, which is a bit inconvenient to say the least.

nsaneforums is kicked ass by DDOS attack k_rofl.gif 

C.G.B. Spender

Oh I see, I guess that makes sense, but I wish there was better/different way than flat out banning blocks of tens of thousands ips. This is by far not the first page I can't access via vpn anymore if it goes like this we'll come to a point where whole vpn IP range is banned thus flipping the situation where having vpn on will be the default and you'll have to turn it off to access "questionable" content...

5 minutes ago, C.G.B. Spender said:

Oh I see, I guess that makes sense, but I wish there was better/different way than flat out banning blocks of tens of thousands ips. This is by far not the first page I can't access via vpn anymore if it goes like this we'll come to a point where whole vpn IP range is banned thus flipping the situation where having vpn on will be the default and you'll have to turn it off to access "questionable" content...

I think maybe because the mod made some members angry, so they kicked ass this forum k_rofl.gif

Edited by coua

• Administrator
  • Solution

Guys read before starting a new topic in this forum. This forum only for suggestions and new ideas, and if you have any issue with site you must open a support topic. 

Topic closed.

• Matt locked this topic