Jail Breaking Fire Stick

csmdew

I want a downloadable pdf or slideshow on how to jail break the fire stick. There are many instructions online but then I'm stuck trying to go from tv to pc to follow the instructions. Would be nice to download them but haven't found a was. Any help appreciated.

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depending on what version of the firestick you have, unlock instructions can be found at xda forums presented in a clear  and precise way along with all necessary files.

I have recently  done a full bootloader unlock of 2 x FireTV 2nd gen plus unlock of a Firestick 4K. Your mileage may vary but I found the instructions very easy to follow.

You can also download ES FileExplorer from the Amazon app store, open the app and go to settings, choose Network and scroll down to view on pc and you will be able to drag and drop your files over using FileZilla or similar.

saltywetman

just curious, what extra features do you get with jailbreaking the firestick? afaik you can install 3rd party apps on there already to run iptv stuff if that's what you're after...

Archived