Hi

dvdromo

Hello everyone, I appreciate the opportunity to belong to this great space of knowledge and to be able to enjoy what is shared here.  I don't speak much English and I use Google translate.  I hope they accept me and understand me.  Greetings dvdromo

• Replies 9
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

image.gif       @dvdromo

(If you haven't had a chance to read the Forum Guidelines yet, please take a moment to do so. It's full of helpful do's and don'ts, and is linked to at the top and bottom of every forum page.)

Your English here is fine. I hid your other intro post because it's a duplicate and also it's not in English. We require all posts to be in English.

13 minutes ago, Karlston said:

image.gif       @dvdromo

(If you haven't had a chance to read the Forum Guidelines yet, please take a moment to do so. It's full of helpful do's and don'ts, and is linked to at the top and bottom of every forum page.)

Your English here is fine. I hid your other intro post because it's a duplicate and also it's not in English. We require all posts to be in English.

Thanks for the welcome.
I immediately noticed the Duplicate but it did not allow me or I did not know how to delete it and it was uploaded before the translation.
I'm trying to get hold of the site and try to remember how to post and create content on a website.
I have been an Administrator and Staff Member of various websites for many years. Cinetube, Zakatron and X-caleta.
But we talked about 10 years ago and added the difference in language ç, it is somewhat complicated for me.
Little by little I will try to mold myself to you and try to contribute to the best of my ability.
If I was reading the three sections
New Members
Frontpage software files forum
  and change to the read.
Although, as I said, the translator cannot fully translate the web page and restricts my access.
I will try to copy the text and translate it.
Thanks and sorry if I screwed up.
a greeting.

I am trying to modify the image of my Avatar but I cannot find the section.
Could you show me the way please?
Thanks in advance

10 minutes ago, dvdromo said:

I am trying to modify the image of my Avatar but I cannot find the section.

Members need to meet some posting requirements before they can change their avatar. This post and the next few after it will explain...

Earlier posts in the topic explain how to do it once you meet those requirements.

HTH

From Belgium, hello @dvdromo and welcome to NsaneForums!   :hi: 
I hope you enjoy the forums!
Have a nice day.   :)
hpwamr

Thank you Vitorio

On 3/26/2021 at 10:30 PM, hpwamr said:

From Belgium, hello @dvdromo and welcome to NsaneForums!   :hi: 
I hope you enjoy the forums!
Have a nice day.   :)
hpwamr

Thank you for your kindness, I am sorry I did not respond earlier, that day I reached my post limit and I could not do it.  Since then I have been quite busy and did not enter the site again until now.  A great Hello friend Hpwamr.

UoC0kQkJgLKjvee
On 3/26/2021 at 10:00 PM, Karlston said:

Members need to meet some posting requirements before they can change their avatar. This post and the next few after it will explain...

Earlier posts in the topic explain how to do it once you meet those requirements.

HTH

Good to know! need to work my way up the ranks then! 💯

Archived