karachidude

Pakme.in & PtM

both ratioless,Packme.in is packs only.

Only apply or if i know u here.

• Replies 11
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PTM got hit and runs and other stuff.. It's good for guys with low upload speed.. Cause you can upload for 72 hours to avoid a hit and run.. ;)

• Administrator

LOL. Packme.in seems really funny, you have to click on the PiN, and when you have it, you have to attach it to donkey's butt to have a access to the login thingy. :D

yeh PiN is sweet site,ratioless and all kinds of packs and seasons,let me know if u want to check it out :D

For people into quality lossless music(FLAC),let me know,there's a new kid in town,and its allright..

• Administrator

Just a few mins ago, one friend told me that it isn't a ratioless site. You should have ratio of 1 all the time. -_-

its a completely ratioless site,they dont even show upload or download on ur profile,u must have very knowing friends..lol

• Administrator

I registered there temp to confirm it. And see what the rules say:

Do not hit and run. You must seed or leech a torrent a total of 7 days within 21 or to a 1 ratio. Regular hit and running will result in the disabling of your account.

Now you decide.

A full description of the site.

http://filesharefreak.com/2009/07/04/packmein-the-new-ratioless-packs-only-tracker/

Do not hit and run. You must seed or leech a torrent a total of 7 days within 21 or to a 1 ratio. Regular hit and running will result in the disabling of your account.

that is what i m saying,its a ratioless tracker

Archived