MSI unveils its latest, Intel 11th-gen- and RTX 3000-based gaming desktops

mood

MSI unveils its latest, Intel 11th-gen- and RTX 3000-based gaming desktops

Today (March 16, 2021), MSI has confirmed that its esports-focused lines of desktops have been refreshed with Tiger Lake CPUs. Accordingly, the next-gen Aegis, Codex R, Infinite RS and Trident rigs will have 11th-gen platforms, with the PCIe Gen 4 support that entails in most cases, as well as RTX 3000-series cards, including the 3050.

MSI promotes "Perseverance in Esports" with its new lines of gaming desktops. The new Aegis, Codex R, Infinite RS, and Trident machines all feature tempered-glass cases, and are slated to deliver the audio, visual, streaming performance, as well as the reliability, valued by serious gamers.

The OEM also asserts that all 4 of the new series are assembled with nearly 100% first-party components, motherboards, CPU cooling solutions and graphics cards included. On that note, they also have been upgraded to MSI's RTX 3000-series graphics cards as well as 11th-gen processors. Each line also has choices between Z490/Z590 or B560 chipsets.

Accordingly, their configurations range from the Core i5-11400F, 16GB of RAM and RTX 3050 in the Aegis SE 11th to the i9-11900K, 64GB of RAM and RTX 3090 in the Trident RX 11th with a MEG board. However, despite all these new confirmed specs, MSI has yet to mention availability for these new gaming PCs.

Buy a Intel Core i7-10700F-powered MSI MPG Trident AS on Amazon

unnamed2_0.png
unnamed1_4.png
unnamed82.png MSI's new gaming desktop line-up in full. (Source: MSI)

• Views 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived