Happy Lunar New Year of Tiger 2010!

playboy6006

Does anyone here living in a country like me (Vietnam) celebrating for the year of Tiger 2010?

If so, then join in here for a peaceful, yet fruitful & prosperous new year ahead.

Wishing every one a HAPPY NEW YEAR - GONG XI FA CAI - CHÚC MỪNG NĂM MỚI - HEUREUSE NOUVELLE ANNÉE - WAN SI RU YI - SEN TI JIAN KANG - CAI YUAN GUANG JIN!

Cheers,

P.S: Small tip - IF YOU DRINK, DON'T DRIVE - DRIVE THEN DON'T DRINK

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

happy new year , i dont know about it

but since it brought the joy and happiness ,

we may share it

I don't live there but merci (thanks).

Why did you write in french ? Does a country with french langage take part of the party ?

++

I don't live there but merci (thanks).

Why did you write in french ? Does a country with french langage take part of the party ?

++

You know what, once upon a time, French used to live in my country and other SE Asian territories. A lot of our people (older generation) until now still can speak French fluently. :D

Last but not least, I just want to share the joy to everyone in the world, no matter what language they speak, which country they live. That's it.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

You know what, once upon a time, French used to live in my country and other SE Asian territories. A lot of our people (older generation) until now still can speak French fluently. :D

Last but not least, I just want to share the joy to everyone in the world, no matter what language they speak, which country they live. That's it.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

You are totaly right !

Thanks for the informations.

Happy Lunar New Year to you and the others

++

Archived