[Expired] [EXCLUSIVE] Firetrust | HideAway VPN Giveaway (Annual Licenses / Unlimited Devices)

khanyash

I have been looking into a VPN and found this one to be very nice. I would like to be considered for the prize.

Thanks for this 

• Replies 57
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. Faster then 1 second connection and connecting to different countries simultaneously really makes me want to try out HideAway VPN. I'll head over to their website right now to find out more. Thanks for the giveaway.

The Hideaway VPN is blazing fast, Connects instantly, Easy to use ( Simple UI) , and it unlocked Vevo, Fox, Tubi, and more where many other vpn trials did not in my region. If the trial is this good , premium version will definitely blow your mind. Whoever win this thing, is a very lucky person.

acetone802000

tried it: it's an very good VPN. and love, no logs and torrent friendly !

thank you very much 

No logs and torrent friendly ? As I lived in a "lost" island in the middle of nowhere, the variety of locations is important too.
I'm currently using a vpn solution which is does not satisfy me of those points. If Hideaway can make a difference, then I could say this is a great VPN solution adapted for everyone.

Thank you :)

yujiaao2018

i'd like to have a try. and i' m very interested in it . i want to win it . Thanks for the giveaway.

I believe in the professionalism of Hideaway VPN in protecting the interests of its users. I really like VPN professionals who are 99.999% owned by Hideaway VPN. My favourite features are perfect for games and streaming video, anonymous online and protect privacy, International high speed servers & no data limits, So Encrypts the communications and no logging. 

Working from home in the nature of the Corona virus that has been going on for the second year since 2020 requires a safe internet connection both for public or special activities. Hideaway VPN is needed in order to reach many sites that are sometimes blocked by a provider of a country including watching film, sports and other shows. Hideaway VPN is not intended to be used to carry out activities that violate the law, but must be used to support useful internet activities.

I hope Hideaway VPN can be able to support immediately my activities that a programmer who needs a maximum security level in exploring the virtual world, avoiding all possible threats that sometimes occur without previously predictable. 

dragongate888

in spite of the facts that many of popular VPNs have passed thru my gateway, few of them have left significant impressions for me to continue.

With a long term license, Hideaway VPN may provide me very pleasant  experience.  I need it and hope to obtain one. Thanks.

I trust Firetrust as I have been using theirs MailWasherPro for many years (lifetime license) and very happy with it and perhaps I will be luck enough to place my hands on a license of their VPN.

Thanks you all...

Wanna compare this to NordVPN, which one is better ?

If I win maybe I´ll change !

Thanks for your offer !

+ZtEpH2000

I did not have the opportunity to test it, but according to its website it is really good, privacy, torrents and without data limits, it seems really excellent

I think it's clear that a VPN is extremely important these days for security reasons alone, if you want to be able safely use a hotspot for example.

What I like about HideAway VPN is that it works with Netflix so it allows me to watch series that are not yet available in my country. The fact that HideAway VPN also allows torrents is a nice touch, but not important for me personally.

I think it's great that you're allowed to use HideAway VPN on multiple devices at once, and that in the future you'll even be able to set which country to use for each website. This is a great and to my knowledge unique feature. I am very curious when this feature will be implemented.

Thank you very much for the giveaway @khanyash and of course the Firetrust HideAway VPN team! :cheers:

Thank you for the opportunity to win this great VPN giveaway, @khanyash and HideAway Team!

What I like the most in HideAway VPN is its fast, uninterrupted speed provided by fast global VPN servers, fully secured with fast and strong AEAD encryption, secured against DNS IPv4/IPv6 leaks. The No Logging Policy is strictly followed so users like me can safely connect and enjoy video and audio streaming anywhere online, and unrestricted data usage. My favorite feature is the torrent-friendly feature which my downloads from a torrent client won't suffer download speed limitations. The always-on feature is totally a game changer, kudos to the developer Firetrust.

I'd like to win a license to experience it's superb protection to my private online connection without fear of being snooped. Count me in please!

Liked/Followed in Facebook and Twitter

Facebook Share

My feeling about this VPN is the fast start-up process, supports many countries and gives a relatively stable speed. 

• Matrix unpinned this topic

Archived