Problem: I am an old member but I am not having any reputation :(

realaxis2010

I am an old member but i am not having any reputation  :( ,  what needs to be done ? i am not having new keys , new software to create new topics ... then how to increase my reputation ? what are the ways man other than supporting the forum by free bies ...  

"general chit chat "

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reputation is only given to posts and RSU;s, so posting is the main way to increase your reputation count.

Apart from what you mentioned, there's a broad range of content here, news, jokes, entertainment, guides & tutorials, etc.

Try some of the forums you haven't visited, you may find something of interest. Add comments to topics and post new ones.

Contribute and the reputation will come.

Also, I moved this topic because it's not really a member intro.

• 1 month later...
On 2/24/2021 at 4:41 AM, Karlston said:

Reputation is only given to posts and RSU;s, so posting is the main way to increase your reputation count.

Apart from what you mentioned, there's a broad range of content here, news, jokes, entertainment, guides & tutorials, etc.

Try some of the forums you haven't visited, you may find something of interest. Add comments to topics and post new ones.

Contribute and the reputation will come.

Also, I moved this topic because it's not really a member intro.

Although I do post a lot, I only get about one reputation per post on average.😩

6 minutes ago, FlyLowrie said:

Maybe what you post is either useless or irrelevant or trivial stuff, as I can see, to the members of this forum

Don't underrate members here, my friend 😝

you are maybe spamming the sections and members notice this here

Regards

8 hours ago, FlyLowrie said:

Don't let it worry you. I've often had news posts get hundreds of views but only one or two likes. It's just the way it is.

We usually have more Guests here than members and Guests can't leave reputation.

Focus less on reputation and more on just enjoying the forums, reply and post what you think is right and the reputation will come.

5 hours ago, Karlston said:

Don't let it worry you. I've often had news posts get hundreds of views but only one or two likes. It's just the way it is.

We usually have more Guests here than members and Guests can't leave reputation.

Focus less on reputation and more on just enjoying the forums, reply and post what you think is right and the reputation will come.

You're right, maybe I shouldn't be so attached to gain reputation.I have been reflecting on my posts lately.Maybe these are not very brilliant posts due to my ability.Therefore, I will learn more knowledge to improve my ability to bring better articles to the members.

Marcus Thunder
On 2/23/2021 at 10:49 PM, realaxis2010 said:

i am not having new keys , new software to create new topics ... then how to increase my reputation ? what are the ways man other than supporting the forum by free bies ...

I - Posting latest articles & news from blogs

II - Trying older and Previous fixes on newer app versions and post them here if it works

III - Setting up a virtual environment, download apps from warez sites, scan them for viruses (any.run, virustotal.com) and then try if fixes work and then post them here

IV - Posting application scene fixes and releases from private trackers [https://opentrackers.org]

V - Learn how to reverse engineer and make your own fixes [https://trainingcircle.in]

• Matrix locked this topic

Archived