IOS emulator for Windows

Sylence

Hi,

is there any real working IOS emulator out there that I can use on my Windows 10?

I'm planning to install an app on it but I don't have access to an IOS device.

I've searched for this on the Internet and saw some results, but they look scammy that's why I wanted to ask you if you have experience with any of them or you know they actually work and are real.

thanks in advance 

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about an ios virtual machine within your w10 environment?

Edit: did not try ios itself, but win and android virtual machines (virtualbox) were fine within the linux environment.

10 minutes ago, mp68terr said:

What about an ios virtual machine within your w10 environment?

Edit: did not try ios itself, but win and android virtual machines (virtualbox) were fine within the linux environment.

Sure that will work too i guess, do you know any IOS VM?

I just wanted to run a cracked IOS app, that's it. so i don't even need app store service.

On 2/22/2021 at 4:18 PM, Sylence said:

Sure that will work too i guess, do you know any IOS VM?

I just wanted to run a cracked IOS app, that's it. so i don't even need app store service.

Search in torrent. There are lots of IOS VM ready to use images available. Not even needs installation. Just run it through vm. I remembering trying many of such images few years back. Worked like charm.

Try this 

https://isoriver.com/macos-catalina-image-file-virtualbox-vmware/

On 2/28/2021 at 5:31 AM, ThE iNsAnE said:

Search in torrent. There are lots of IOS VM ready to use images available. Not even needs installation. Just run it through vm. I remembering trying many of such images few years back. Worked like charm.

Try this 

Hi,

i've used Mac OS on VMware before, but not IOS.

i'll try searching for it in torrent sites that I've added to favorites, hopefully i'll find one

On 2/27/2021 at 11:01 PM, ThE iNsAnE said:

Try this 

Are you sure you used IOS VMs? Aren't you confusing Mac OS with IOS? I’ve never seen a VM with IOS, I thought it was not possible. If it is possible I would love to download it too.

On 3/4/2021 at 2:30 PM, Caseyblack said:

Are you sure you used IOS VMs? Aren't you confusing Mac OS with IOS? I’ve never seen a VM with IOS, I thought it was not possible. If it is possible I would love to download it too.

Yeah i thought about the same thing. he talked about IOS VM and then gave me a link to Mac OS VM.

and I did search for IOS VM torrent, didn't find anything

8 hours ago, Sylence said:

Yeah i thought about the same thing. he talked about IOS VM and then gave me a link to Mac OS VM.

and I did search for IOS VM torrent, didn't find anything

Let's wait for him to confirm, but I believe he got confused. As far as I know, VM softwares does not support ARM operating systems.

just to clarify, creating ARM based VMs are possible on Hyper-V

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windowsinsiderpreviewARM64

this explanation is included in insider page, using as proof.

With Windows 10 on ARM Insider Preview builds, you can create 64-bit ARM (ARM64) VMs in Hyper-V on Windows 10 ARM-based PCs. Creating ARM64 VMs is not supported on x64 hardware.

ARM64 VMs are only supported on devices that meet the pre-requisites:

Windows 10 ARM-based PCs with a Microsoft SQ1, Microsoft SQ2, Qualcomm Snapdragon 8cx, or Qualcomm Snapdragon 850 processor

• Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise, build 19559 or newer
  • Hyper-V enabled (instructions)

Archived