Cfos Speed poblem with licence

marshall39

Hi everyone,I have a small problem with Cfos Speed stable version,I have a legaly purshased licence :wub: , and each time I reboot my computer or when it hibernates,Cfos speed ask me to enter the licence again...don't know what's going on.

I run windows 7;and never had this problem before.

Since I've bought this,you'l probably tell me to ask the support team,but I don't know if you guys have already tried to ask them something but Cfos support team is very bad and you don't get any answer to your questions for days...

But anyway,if anyone knows how to fix that,that would be really appreciated :)

I've already tried to uninstall,reinstall etc and it does not work...

Cheers for your help

• Replies 4
  • Views 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Did you use any fix before getting a original license? Did you gave that key to anyone you know?

Thanks for helping me!

No it used to work really good for a while,and if I remember well,the problem started when I've installed Online Armor firewall. And even if I've removed this to put my good old outpost back,I have this problem...

But no fix;no trial reseter,I've purchased my licence on cfos website,got my key and my licence by mail,and didn't share it with anyone... :(

@marshall39:

Try this:

1. Uninstall cFosSpeed.
  2. Delete associated registry keys.
  3. Reboot.
  4. Reinstall cFosSpeed.

Thanks Bizarre,it looks like it's working.

Just like always,Nsane is more efficient than every help forum or even than official support teams... :rolleyes:

Archived