[Expired] SecureSafe password manager Pro subscription with 1GB storage - 10 years free

tysroby

logo_securesafe.svg

Highly secure online storage with password manager

SecureSafe is an award-winning online storage solution. The cloud safe simplifies online file sharing and protects documents and passwords, offering a level of security comparable to a Swiss bank. SecureSafe is a unique solution thanks to the use of double encryption, triple data redundancy for each and every file and zero knowledge architecture, thus offering the highest level of privacy protection.

Instructions:

1.  Open an account on SecureSafe following the link of your preferred language: German, English, French, Italian. If you already have an account, log in and click on "Upgrade/renew subscription"

l9RkOwW.png

2. After finishing registration, on the subscription screen, click on 8 years (you will get 8 years + 2 years free)

qjWNrt1.png

3.  Enter the following code in the "Voucher" area and select the promotional offer as highlighted in the image below:

https://textuploader.com/18cc2

e0pto6v.png

Application links:

Review: https://www.cloudwards.net/review/securesafe/

• Replies 9
  • Views 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nothing showing on some of your links

• tysroby changed the title to SecureSafe password manager Pro subscription with 1GB storage - 10 years free
4 minutes ago, Arachnoid said:

nothing showing on some of your links

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. The Windows download link was broken, but I fixed it now. All the other links are working for me.

The textuploader link isnt working but I took the code from your posted image and it all worked out fine.

The Textuploader link is inserted in the post using the "Code" button from the editing bar, so it can't be clicked on. The address needs to be copy/pasted into the address bar of your browser. Since it is not allowed to post discount codes or keycodes directly on the forum, I prefer to post these links as 'Code' or as 'ShareCode', just to be sure I am respecting the rules.

EDIT: I tried opening it in incognito, and indeed it is not working, let me try and fix this.

EDIT2: Problem fixed. Thanks for your help @Arachnoid

zanderthunder

Sucessfully redeemed the voucher for 10 years of subscription. One better alternative to my current free password manager.

But do note that the voucher is a single use only, meaning that you cannot use the same voucher to extend your subscription if one previously using the same voucher code.

This was bound to happen. The voucher code existed for a long time, but it was supposed to be an offer for the resident of Glarus Canton, Switzerland. So once it got out in the open, suddenly a lot of people subscribed and SecurSafe blocked the code.

Archived