Seeking IPT invite

monty burns

Hello, im just wondering if by any chance somebody has any invites to IPT that they could give me. I currently use VUZE which is very, very slow for download speeds (it takes days to download movies). Im new to the file sharing thing but i understand that you can bet speed of up to 1mb/ps on IPtorrents. I dont know anyone that is a member so i cant ask them for invites and i am only 14yrs old so i dont have access to a credit card to donate money to their site.

I have a great movie collection considering that iv only been downloading for a short while now and i would be more than willing to contribute to the content of the website. I would be very, very much appreciative if somebody could help me. ;)

Thanks,

MB

• Replies 15
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, im just wondering if by any chance somebody has any invites to IPT that they could give me. I currently use VUZE which is very, very slow for download speeds (it takes days to download movies). Im new to the file sharing thing but i understand that you can bet speed of up to 1mb/ps on IPtorrents. I dont know anyone that is a member so i cant ask them for invites and i am only 14yrs old so i dont have access to a credit card to donate money to their site.

I have a great movie collection considering that iv only been downloading for a short while now and i would be more than willing to contribute to the content of the website. I would be very, very much appreciative if somebody could help me. ;)

Thanks,

MB

:welcome: to nsane.

Check this thread, I don't know if they have any more invites. Most users will need you to show them some proof of good ratio before they hand you the invite. If you don't get one immediately, stick around, people post topics giving away invites all the time. ;)

I also suggest you look around the forums, I see quite a few topics with the invites you seek, check them out.

i m not giving an IPT invite to a 14 year old...half the content there is pRoN..lol.. :lmao:

@Monty

If ur new try Demonoid is the ways to go,much more content than IPT and pretty fast on popular torrents aswell..i think its open for signup

• Administrator

Demonoid registrations are closed ATM. If you want a demonoid invite, please visit this thread.

Am a member @ IPT.. And karach, the speeds there are awesome + some nice content you won't find easily.

But, I can't give invites.. Only powerusers..

Btw, I wouldn't go for a private tracker if you just began exploring torrents etc..

Just search for torrents with a lot of seeds. Most of them are good...

AND the big thing is.

Is your connection 1mb/s capable? It might be your connection.

And some tips while I'm on it.. Look at what you download, when I was ur age I got a whole lot of spyware and stuff like that because I downloaded everything :P

Am a member @ IPT.. And karach, the speeds there are awesome + some nice content you won't find easily.

But, I can't give invites.. Only powerusers..

Btw, I wouldn't go for a private tracker if you just began exploring torrents etc..

Just search for torrents with a lot of seeds. Most of them are good...

AND the big thing is.

Is your connection 1mb/s capable? It might be your connection.

And some tips while I'm on it.. Look at what you download, when I was ur age I got a whole lot of spyware and stuff like that because I downloaded everything :P

Thanks for the tips on downloading guys.

Im not sure what my connection is capable of but my provider is pretty good, i must check that out though.

The Demonoid website is also looking for invitation codes too and the ones on that thread appear to have all been used.

Hopefully somethin will come up anyway ;)

Make sure your upload speed is good enough, or you seed files for a long time. Pretty scary to download so fast and not upload back fast enough, thus ratio destroyed.

This might be something to keep in mind, grab those files that won't affect your ratio and filled with leechers to build up some sort of a buffer. From there, just keep your ratio above 1 and you're fine.

lol...i-con is right,for starters download freeleeches only,to build up a buffer.And dont get Kallejosef baned,i m in his tree...lol

Hi guys,

As this seems to be the only active invite requesting thread I'm going to post this here. I am seeking a TorrentLeech invite. Apparently the Israeli torrent community has mostly switched to torrentleech, so I guess if I join there I'll have higher down and up speeds :P. An invite would be appreciated. (BTW I know I ask for lots of things :P).

Hi guys,

As this seems to be the only active invite requesting thread I'm going to post this here. I am seeking a TorrentLeech invite. Apparently the Israeli torrent community has mostly switched to torrentleech, so I guess if I join there I'll have higher down and up speeds :P. An invite would be appreciated. (BTW I know I ask for lots of things :P).

Ohoi :pirate:

TorrentLeech invites are quite difficult to get aren't they?

I want one as well, but they don't really grow on trees either, do they?.. :P

Hi guys,

Ohoi :pirate:

TorrentLeech invites are quite difficult to get aren't they?

I want one as well, but they don't really grow on trees either, do they?.. :P

Oh, I didn't realize they were hard to come by.

And......oh yes, Ohoi :pirate:

@ Kallejosef

I dont use TL much,except never,so i dont have a invite there,but i will sure to hit 50-60 up in a few weeks,planning on renting a SB for buffering my accounts.I will throw the invite your way ;)

@DaBrain

TL is faster by a bit,but IPT has more content,u wont feel the difference if are on a average connection :)

And NO FREEELEECHES on TL

yeah that's the point

TL has no freeleech's , So you mind ur ass while downloading

i like iptorrent more ,

• 2 weeks later...

Torrent Leech have great content, I have an account but I'm not using it, since my upload speed is bad and there is nothing to help this type of user. I mainly use pretome, it's really great. I started now using IPT, and I'm downloading free leech torrent to accumulate upload for later use.

Cheers ;)

Archived