Time to introduce

ezellohar

Hello! I'm a long long time lurker, I've been following this forum for about 15 years I think, and since I came here almost on a daily basis just to read your news section, I feel right to leave at least an introduction here. So here I am :)

I prefer reading rather than writing, and I do not possess such profound knowledge worth sharing, but who knows...

Anyway, thank you for this site, awesome job!

• Replies 6
  • Views 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least someone who gives in- better late than never

can I now welcome you to the forum officially and say, we look forward to seeing some "small" contribution from your end?

Our forum has to be better than it is, and you can do this 😝

Regards

Hey @ezellohar, hello from Belgium and welcome to NsaneForums!   :hi:
I wish you enjoy the forums!
Have a nice day.   :)
hpwamr

image.gif       @ezellohar

(If you haven't had a chance to read the Forum Guidelines yet, please take a moment to do so. It's full of helpful do's and don'ts, and is linked to at the top and bottom of every forum page.)

Hello ezellohar, welcome to Nsane...15 years lurking? Wow, that's a long time...but you won't regret your decision to

finally join this happy community. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

"...I've been following this forum for about 15 years ..." man...it is not a marriage,the forum registration only is.

anyway -benvenuto,now ur not some kinda lurker anymore,ur a part of big great community,njoy to stay.

Archived