Feedback of the new "nsane.down"

tarekma7

First thanks for the great effort and congratulations for the new great look

I have the following suggestions:

1. Is it possible to have the look of a blog? I suggest to remove the right sided bar (donation, members, status updates....)so that it will be different from the forum look

2. The page is very crowded; it includes most topics in the forum. I suggest to  remove some sections. For example the news can be decreased

3. The page is slower to launch (need some time to load)

4. Is it possible that latest topics in each section appear automatically in the selected area ? (arrangement by topic time)

5. Share button is better to be below topics not in nsane.down

6. News can be replaced by giveaways with categories as windows, mac, android , games...... (If you agree to reduce the news section)

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
On 1/21/2021 at 3:27 PM, tarekma7 said:

1. Is it possible to have the look of a blog? I suggest to remove the right sided bar (donation, members, status updates....)so that it will be different from the forum look

Would you show an example ? For the donation no, and I will think about the rest items mentioned above.

2. The page is very crowded; it includes most topics in the forum. I suggest to  remove some sections. For example the news can be decreased

This will change with time.

3. The page is slower to launch (need some time to load)

This is because of the both tabs, and will be changing with time.

5. Share button is better to be below topics not in nsane.down

It can be change. I have had it below, and then I changed it to be in top to be match with the forum topics. Share button always on the top.

6. News can be replaced by giveaways with categories as windows, mac, android , games...... (If you agree to reduce the news section)

This will have a new plan, and it will be changing with time as well. 

This is just a suggestion:

The page is better to be different from the classic forum look with buttons in the upper part and drop down menu from each button, The classic forum buttons (browse, nsane.down, leadership....) are better removed and replaced by the main buttons

The important links (as the staff team, support, FAQs .....) can be in the lowest part of the page

The giveaway section button can have a drop down menu with giveaways and software deals. Each to be further subdivided according to the categories. It can present in the lower part of the page

For example:

YDem6Dz.png

Archived