BurnAware 14.0

Pete 12

Using this CD/DVD-software for years , always 32-bits , works good.

Now we have the 64-bit version also , uninstalled my 32-bit, 13.9 version , installed the 14.0 64-bit..............allfunctions working fine , except........multiburn !

This multiburn does not "see" my internal CD/DVD-stations , only an external station is recognized .

So , can not use the 64-bit version , have to use the 32-bit again ...............( which "sees" all my stations )

Maybe a bug in this new version ?

Any idea or suggestion from the forum...................???    :coolwink:

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

@Pete 12 this topic has nothing to do with FrontPage update where you started this topic. Topic has been moved to Software chat forum where it suits your question. 

11 hours ago, Pete 12 said:

installed the 14.0 64-bit..............allfunctions working fine , except........multiburn !

This multiburn does not "see" my internal CD/DVD-stations , only an external station is recognized .

So , can not use the 64-bit version , have to use the 32-bit again ...............( which "sees" all my stations )

Maybe a bug in this new version ?

If, by station you mean CD/DVD Writer then, the 64-bit does detect mine in Multiburn mode . . . however, there's just a single CD/DVD Writer in my PC (maybe, someone with more than one writer might be in a better position to confirm.)

64-bit only detects an external CD/DVD-station , when " external ASPI initialization "  is enabled.

The other two , internal, stations are not detected.............this means ; Multiburn is unusable with 64-bit installation.

32-bit however detects the internal stations and the external also , if  " external ASPI initialization " is enabled , so we can use Multiburn on three stations.

So, we use the 32-bit version on a Win10 x64 .............still searching for the reason why 64-bit does not work !!  :idea:

Very likely its a bug , this is the first x64-version of the company...............:coolwink:

Archived