Does Daz's loader activate a trial version of windows 7

rg2005

• Replies 22
  • Views 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YES ,i think:blink:??

yes absoulutly make windows 7 genuine by using DAZ's loader it ll make some changes and look like ur bios is made by an named companies like acer,dell,vaio etc. if im wrong plz do correct me :unsure:

yes absoulutly make windows 7 genuine by using DAZ's loader it ll make some changes and look like ur bios is made by an named companies like acer,dell,vaio etc. if im wrong plz do correct me :unsure:

abolutely RIGHT ;)

hmm well I told my friend to try and she said it didn't work, she bought a laptop with a only the trial version apprently, bit confused my self about that so don't ask, I am just going to give her my copied windows 7 which is already activated

cheers for the replies

• Administrator

Are you sure that there's no serial provided when she bought the lappy?

Looks like some manufacturer couldn't spring for the OEM licensing.. LOL Either that or the computer store did an install to get rid of it.. as a more current system.. You really have to watch your retailer.. ask anyone who has shopped at a Fry's Store.. 'Is this new? ...' Yes man.. what you see is what you get ( big catch right there )' .. Then you get home and use it for few months and get a crashed HD.. why because the system was used for years until it was refurbished, updated and put back on the shelf.... LOL.. for the low low price.. of .. replacing ALL of the hardware.. ( and then you still have an aged piece of junk.. )

@RG2005

u better install fresh windows 7 and then try the loader i v e face the same problem with VAIO :sneaky:

My perception was that when one does not enter the product key at the time of Windows Se7en installation, the OS loads as an evaluation (trials) copy extensible through 3 re-arms. Believe Microsoft refers to this as Test Mode.

Windows XP Pro was different one could not proceed with the installation without entering the product key.

I have heard of a 90-day trial version of Windows 7 Enterprise (e.g. Softpedia and ComputerWorld), but this is for IT professionals. I haven't heard of other Windows 7 versions offering a free trial.

Enterprise is the official Microsoft trial flavor. Guess they rolled it out purely for Corporate IT professionals for the sake of evaluation (where Vista had failed to impress Corporates.) ;)

i always heard and see the KMS server thing which is related to enterprise edition plz dfine if neone knows it :mellow:

KMS servers were used to activate the Enterprise edition online. I believe Microsoft has blacklisted most of those keys (I prefer loaders for the time being.) The ideally best way to go would be to mod the BIOS (not recommended for the faint-hearted.) B)

(not recommended for the faint-hearted.) B)

hey what do u actually mean by this?? :blink: :huh: :o

nahh as far as i know there not ne way to activate the enterprise version neither bios mod nor loader :unsure:

:sneaky: We were discussing something else (KMS server.) I've activated Enterprise edition a couple of times. :yes: However, there is a different variety of Enterprise that probably won't. It's the VHD evaluation which Microsoft intended IT professionals to evaluate in a virtual environment. I'd downloaded the VHD setup from the MSDN pages and recently deleted it since it infuriated me. :angry:

@DcS

i would like to know more about bios mode though i was on mydigitallife forums oo still not able to pick the bios mode really appriciate if u define me what is bios mod. and how do it though i hav another machine spared only for r&d <_<

• 2 weeks later...

Oops, seem to have missed this thread. :P

OK, it not BIOS mode, it's BIOS mod. (short for modification.) Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) like Lenovo, Toshiba, Dell, HP etc. restrict the capabilities of their BIOS in the interest of longevity of the system. :nono:

:coolwink: An accomplished Modder can do wonders with the BIOS like for example he can actually add OEM information (SLIC 2.1) to load into the memory at startup to deceive Windows Se7en Genuine Validation check into believing that the SLIC 2.1 command is being generated from the BIOS. :pirate:

Off-topic:-

FYI, BIOS mods. can also be performed to:-

01.) Overclock the system for performance

02.) Update CPU Microcode

03.) Unhide many hidden options.

04.) Customize Logos & Boot Screens

05.) Enable Wifi cards on uncertified systems, etc.

Archived