Lenovo reveals new consumer PC lineup ahead of CES 2021

mood

Lenovo reveals new consumer PC lineup ahead of CES 2021

Lenovo has announced a suite of new consumer PC products including laptops, tablets, monitors, and an all-in-on desktop PC.

The full suite of PC products being unveiled ahead of CES 2021 includes:

• IdeaPad 5G (14-inch)
• IdeaPad 5 Pro (16-inch, 14-inch)
• IdeaPad 5i Pro (16-inch, 14-inch)
• Lenovo Tab P11
• Yoga AIO 7
• L27e-30 Monitor
• L24i-30 Monitor
• LAVIE MINI prototype
• LAVIE Pro Mobile laptop

Lenovo IdeaPads

The highlight devices of Lenovo's CES showcase will be its IdeaPad laptops, one of which features 5G capability, the company reported on Friday. Lenovo is also touting the inclusion of Amazon Alexa Show Mode in full screen, a service replicating an Amazon Echo Show tablet experience on laptops.

The Lenovo IdeaPad 5G is a 14-inch clamshell laptop that offers up to 20 hours of battery life (on continuous video playback). Features 5G capability, 4G LTE, a sim-card slot in the side as well as wi-fi 5 connectivity.

The 1.2kg device is powered by a Qualcomm® Snapdragon 8cx 5G compute platform and utilises Qualcomm Adreno 680 graphics, as well as and the Snapdragon X55 Modem-RF system for connectivity.

It comes with a 14-inch (1920 x 1080) IPS display boasting 300 nits of brightness. The laptop features 8GB LPDDR4X RAM memory and 512GB of PCIe SSD storage.

Lenovo also introduced the IdeaPad 5i and 5 Pro PC, which it claims as being the vendor’s most powerful IdeaPad laptops to date.

Available as either 14-inch (1.45kg) or 16-inch (2kg) models, the IdeaPad 5 series diverts into its 5i and 5 Pro models based on which CPU family you want. The 5i pro sports an 11th gen Intel Core i7 processor, up to Nvidia MX450 graphics, up to 16GB DDR4 RAM and up to 1TB of SSD storage. The 14-inch model boasts a 56.5WHr battery, while the 16-inch model offers a 75WHr battery.

20210108083045_crn_14_IDEAPAD_5G.jpg&h=4

Lenovo IdeaPad 5G

crn_14_ideapad_intel.jpg&h=450&c=0

Lenovo IdeaPad 5i

The 14-inch IdeaPad 5 Pro is powered by an AMD Ryzen mobile processor, with options yet to be announced, as well as an Nvidia mx450 GPU, up to 16GB DDR4 RAM and 1TB of SSD storage, and a 56.5WHR battery. The 16-inch model offers a wider range of GPU options, including Nvidia mobile RTX hardware, up to 32GB RAM and a 75WHr battery.

crn_14_IdeaPad_AMD.jpg&h=450&c=0

Lenovo IdeaPad 5 Pro

Australian pricing on the Lenovo IdeaPad 5G, 5i and 5 Pro are all yet to be confirmed.

Lenovo Tab P11

The Lenovo Tab P11, coming to Australia in May and priced at $549, offers an 11-inch high-definition 2K (2000 x 1200) touchscreen IPS LCD display with a brightness max of 400 nits.