INDIAN AIR FORCE, no one else can do it

implague

image001.jpg

plz i am requesting other members if u dont like the pic dont bother to make an reply or leave a comment which will ruin my countries image <_<

• Replies 20
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very creative, I wonder what they attached to the jets to give it that ability... :think:

@implaque

I LOVE U

• Administrator

They put something in their engine. :blink:

Or fans. :unsure:

Nah i think they used th technique of skywriting with the coloured smoke :rockon:

hey friends i emailed the same pic to one of friend which is in media world he replied me that this is creation of photoshop stop fooling people mir15.gif well im not very sure wheather it is true or not but I apoligize if its a fake one and a creation of photoshop confuseddc9.gif

• Administrator

I don't think this is fake as I've seen similar happening on news channels a year ago. That was even more creative than this one. ;)

it might have done really.but i think this pic fake

my reason : see dat pic carefully on right extreme.orange color.see we know how fast a jet goes.but at da right extreme da orange color was going faster than that jet upwards.hows it possible really??am i clear??

pls tel me if was wrong.but see peoperly that pic.

plz i am requesting other members if u dont like the pic dont bother to make an reply or leave a comment which will ruin my countries image <_<

Nsane is a "no man’s land" !!!

Nice picture !

++

• Administrator

I believe that if it was made with Photoshop, it would contain a photoshop signature in pics properties. I cannot anything there.

@Ravi: They do it by going round and round. Believe me, it's not the first time I've seen like this. Many times live on news channels.

@D

hey what i mean is,we(INDIANS) can do it actually.i too saw in live D.but i got doubt abt this pic only .thats all frend

Archived