Downloading vidoes off sites

Hitman6267

Hi, i found a site that has a couple of funny movies that i want to watch on my desktop because my connetion is slow so don't want to wait till it loads everytime iw ant to watch it, i previously downloaded 2 clips but forgot how i did it. The site is http://www.zipperfish.net , any one can tell me how i can do it ? Also if some one knows where windows stores the movie loaded please post because at that point its just a mater of me waiting for it to load and then copy it form that location isn't it ? Thank you

• Replies 5
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

C:\Windows\system32\config\systemprofile\local settings\temporary internet files

*.swf

saved in windows internet temp files...when you copy the file it will look like a internet link but the sizes are mb not kb. You can open the files in your browser or any flash player you have.

Those videos are hilarious! ROFL

Use either www.keepvid.com , or for Firefox there is also an extension called VideoDownloader.

If you end up downloading a .flv file, use CinemaForge 2.0 to convert it to avi or mpeg (or whatever else you want).

Isn't there something i can look up in the source code? because thats the way i remember doing it but when i last tried to do it, i couldn't find anything.

Archived