Norton 360 - 90 days extended trial

tysroby

Norton 360 combines Proactive Threat Protection, automatic backup, and computer tune-up tools in a comprehensive solution that helps keep you safe from threats, guards your files against loss, and optimizes PC performance.

KEY FEATURES:

Spoiler
  • Secure VPN - Browse anonymously and securely with a no-log VPN. Add bank-grade encryption to help keep your information like passwords and bank details secure and private.
  • App URL Monitoring monitors all applications that are installed on your computer and block the malicious websites from accessing your computer.
  • Data Protector automatically identifies your most important files based on their location on your PC and file type and prevents any untrusted applications from modifying or deleting them.
  • Script Control helps protect you from malware that you download or receive as attachments in phishing emails.
  • Online banking protection provides an additional layer of security when you are transacting with financial websites such as your bank or credit card company.
  • Norton SafeCam enables you to be secure when you use webcam devices on the Internet. It prevents applications and malware from accessing your computer's webcam without your consent.
  • Exploit Prevention - protects Windows devices from so-called "zero-day" attacks that attempt to exploit undiscovered and unpatched holes (or vulnerabilities) in Windows applications or in the operating system itself.
  • Emulator will run and analyze unknown and suspicious files in an isolated protected virtual environment to see how they act before allowing the file to be run on the user's device.
  • Cloud-based controls in Norton account let you fix, update, renew, and install Norton 360 over the Internet with a few simple clicks.
  • Network Defense Layer Protection stops online threats before they can reach your computer.
  • Schedules resource-intensive tasks for when you do not use your PC.
  • Intelligence-driven Norton Insight technology targets only those files at risk for faster, fewer, shorter scans.
  • Norton Protection System provides multiple, patented layers of protection to detect and eliminate threats more quickly and accurately than other technologies.
  • Web-based Backup Access lets you download and share photos, videos, and other files you've backed up online, anytime, anywhere using the cloud.
  • PC Tuneup fixes the common computer problems, frees up memory, removes unnecessary files, and cleans up your hard drive.
  • Norton System Insight shows you how files and applications affect your computer's performance, helps to keep your computer performing its best.
  • Automatic Backup backs up your photos, music, and other important files only when you're not using your computer, so it won't get in your way and you don't have to remember to do it.
  • Smart two-way firewall prevents cybercriminals from hacking into your PC and stealing your personal information, without constantly asking you to make the security decisions.
  • Norton Password Manager keeps your online identity safer than ever when you buy, bank, browse, and game online. Lets you log on to sites with one click and automatically fills in web forms to prevent cybercriminals from stealing your information as you type.
  • Parental controls Management lets you access Norton Family through Norton 360.
  • Silent Mode suspends alerts and updates to avoid interrupting or slowing games and movies.
  • Norton Download Intelligence 2.0 helps you to identify a downloaded file or application is dangerous before you install or run it on your computer.
  • File Insight provides detailed information about the files in your computer including the file source (website URL) and if it can be trusted.
  • Scans the email and instant messengers for suspicious links, attachments, and other tricks cybercriminals use to steal your identity and your hard-earned money.
  • Vulnerability Protection guards security holes (vulnerabilities) in your operating system, applications, browsers, and browser plug-ins to prevent threats from sneaking in.
  • SONAR Behavioral Protection monitors your computer for suspicious behavior to quickly detect new attacks, crimeware, and other threats.
  • Norton Bootable Recovery Tool to create an emergency DVD/USB that gets you back up and running when your computer is infected. You can use it even if your computer has become so infected that it won't work properly or even boot up.
  • Monthly Report tells you what Norton has done in the past month to protect you and your PC.
  • Antispam uses the same technology that large businesses rely on to block unwanted, dangerous, and fraudulent emails.
  • Norton Safe Web proactively protects you while you surf the web by warning of and blocking unsafe and fake websites right in your search results.
  • Startup Manager helps to reduce the time it takes your computer to startup.
  • Bandwidth Management 2.0 automatically adjusts Norton data usage updates when you connect to 3G networks to avoid using up your monthly data allotment or causing overage fees.
  • Antiphishing Technology blocks fraudulent "phishing" websites set up by online scammers to steal your money, passwords, and identity.
  • Browser Protection proactively protects you by checking for and blocking online threats as your browser loads, to stop online threats before they can do damage.
  • Power Saver Settings maximizes your laptop's battery life by putting off non-critical activities until your computer is plugged in.
  • Free tech support delivers the help you need through phone, and chat.

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Download the antivirus from here: http://buy-download.norton.com/downloads/OEM/22.5.2/N360/N360_22.5.2.15_SYMTB_PR_MRFTT_CC114_12943.exe
  2. Create an account in: Help> Account> Create Account. (Don't forget to confirm your e-mail address.)
  3. After installing and creating an account, upgrade to the latest version by selecting clicking on the Security tab > click on the little green triangle on the right side of the window to minimize the menu > Live Update.
  4. After the system restarts, if necessay click on Fix Now to download the latest updates, then log in to your account to reactivate the extended trial.
  5. You will receive a free 3-month Norton 360 license that can be installed on 3 devices - Windows computer, Mac and Android mobile devices, iPhone or iPad. To install on other devices, use your account information and on https://my.norton.com/ .

TERMS:

1. You get a 3 month (90 days) license for 3 devices for home (personal) use only.
  2. You get free updates during the license period.
  3. No free technical support.
  4. The license period starts from the moment the antivirus is installed.

BEFORE UPDATE

NBtM2mn.png

AFTER UPDATE

PjeOAVF.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 6
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, insanos said:

Not working 😅

I updated the download link.

Can you tell me what didn't work, the download or activation? It's important to creat an account and confirm your email address before updating to the newest version, and once the update is complete you have to re-login to your account within the application.

Maybe the offer expired. I'll check later on a VM to see if it still works.

The giveaway still works. Please follow carefully the step by step instructions I provided in the original post. They are very detailed.

Here are a few screenshots, I made a new trial account today:

After installing (subscription status is visible on the bottom):

z2pBPbo.png

Subscription details after confirming your email:

9jtCffA.png

After upgrade and restart:

HfIu4Tg.png

After final update and signing in again:

7RUAoLM.png

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing! Such resources are hard to find in our country. We are blessed with your hard work. Thank you very much! Download trial, hope to succeed!

• 1 month later...

the methods seems to work perfectly fine. Just wondering if there is any way to make use of these 90 days on my existing noton 360 install without reinstall. I am left with 13 days and have got account which has 90 days(thanks to you) but simply logging out of previous account and logging in with new account (hoping it might work just like when u try to use another key) doesn't seem to extends 13 to 90 days. Although when i log in to "My Norton" it shows 90 days. Any way to get the key from my norton account since i can't find  a way

Unfortunately logging out and then logging in with a new account won't work. You need to repeat the entire process for each new 90 day trial. But this shouldn't be a problem. Using a temporary email service like https://10minutemail.com/ you can easily start a new trial as soon as the old one expires.

Additionally you can find other Norton extended trial offers here:

If you would like something that lasts longer, I recommend Bitdifender (6 months trial). I am using it both on my PC and Android phone:

With a simple search in the giveaways forum you can find 3 to 6 months extended trials for Trend Micro Maximum Security and Avira Prime as well as many other antivirus solutions.

Archived