Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

funkyy

I just want to wish a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all the staff and members

who contribute to making this such a great place to visit. Thanks to everyone who has advised

me and given me lots of help when I had one of my software problems or doubts..your help and

advice has been gratefully received.

May Santa bring you all your hearts desire....even if she's tall, busty and difficult to stick in a sack!! HO HO HO:dance::dance::dance:

• Replies 37
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Merry Christmas to you.

Merry Christmas! Happy New Year 2020! Vnntf44

¡Feliz Navidad! - Merry Christmas! - Joyeux Noël! - 聖誕快樂! - Frohe Weihnachten! - Heureux Noël! -
- Buon Natale! - Καλά Χριστούγεννα! - メリークリスマス! - Christmas Alegre! - Веселое рождество!

Felice Anno Nuovo !!! Pròspero Ano Nuevo !!! Happy New Year !!! Bonne Année !!! Gutes Neues Jahr !!! 

☃️☃️ *✲。Merry Christmas。✲*☃️☃️

Merry Christmas at this difficult time
Boniev-1.jpg 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Friends ☺️

In the countries where Christmas/NewYear are big festivals, offices remain open or closed between Dec 25 - Jan 05?

2 hours ago, khanyash said:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Friends ☺️

In the countries where Christmas/NewYear are big festivals, offices remain open or closed between Dec 25 - Jan 05?

Depending on each country khanyash...for example in the UK the shops open on 26th Dec for the traditional "Boxing Day" sales.

Usually almost every shop stays open until 31st Dec, then they close for a day or two from Jan 1st..it depends on the size of these shops.

The same opening/closing rules apply to most offices.

Even professional football matches will be played tomorrow (Boxing Day) in the UK!!:dance::dance::dance:

21 hours ago, funkyy said:

Depending on each country khanyash...for example in the UK the shops open on 26th Dec for the traditional "Boxing Day" sales.

Usually almost every shop stays open until 31st Dec, then they close for a day or two from Jan 1st..it depends on the size of these shops.

The same opening/closing rules apply to most offices.

Even professional football matches will be played tomorrow (Boxing Day) in the UK!!:dance::dance::dance:

funkyy, Thanks for the info.

Please accept my sincere congratulations! 
I wish you good health, prosperity and prosperity!
That would not know grief and sorrow!

Archived