[Expired] Kerish Doctor 2021 New Year Giveaway (50 x 3-year Licenses)

khanyash

Like the ultimate weapon for all Computer solutions and repairs in trouble.
No matter how sophisticated a program is installed on a computer, there must be a weak point because of the influence of time, malware, viruses and also digital waste which are constantly growing and may be dangerous for the stability of the use of a computer.
Hopefully there are no complications and worrying side effects by using it and it will always be the number one choice for every computer user, now and in the future.

• Replies 66
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, djellal nouar said:

un grand programme 

@djellal nouar

Hello brother

Please edit your post 

Rules Of The Giveaway

Post a meaningful reply and not thanks, best, hope to win, want to try, etc.
Why do you want to win a Kerish Doctor license?

thanks.

Ifketak Khan

I look forward to win a license due to the fact, this software has so many built in tools that ease out a lot of hardwork and save me from installing multiple software to do the same job,... 

2 hours ago, Ifketak Khan said:

please count me in and thanks for the giveaway!

@Ifketak Khan

Hello brother

Please edit your post 

Rules Of The Giveaway

thanks.

On 1/5/2021 at 5:43 PM, Adenman said:

Hello brother

Rules Of The Giveaway

hello, this program is super efficient and very easy to use.  it is all that one needs for the maintenance of a PC and it is very easy.  its interface is very clear without unnecessary addon disturbing its use.  i like the daily startup scan and its simple little voice prompt.  the tools are very powerful and numerous.  if I had to add anything it's virus detection and the like to use only this program.  Well done for your work.

On 05/01/2021 at 15:31, Paco83 said:

Bonjour

je suis français et je suis heureux de rejoindre le groupe.

Merci

I greatly appreciate this utility program for its simplicity and ease of use. This is packed with highly practical functionality. Kerish doctor removes all other utilities from the PC. Well done for your work. The effectiveness of the tools is beyond measure on what is done on Windows PCs. The day there is an embedded virus detection it will be perfect and the ultimate tool.

won 1 year license key in the past from another forums, used it and like it. I mostly use it to monitor key events, optimize Internet connection speed, clean trash data and cache files.
And the special thing is it can boost or Improve performance for my cheap laptop.

Two years ago it is the only optimization program that I use, the highlight is the complete analysis to correct registry errors and erase data, the software and driver updater, the startup optimization and what helps me a lot is the optimization function of Windows. I think it is currently the best optimization program there is, it can even monitor network activity

I am using this one for quite some time with great results and also recommended it to my friends followed by excellent feedback.

Thank you for this opportunity.

Hello,
I've never had Kerish with a key, that would be really great and start the year off right by being able to earn a key. Thank you

After the demise of TuneUp Utilities quite a few years ago, I looked around and tested several alternatives. Kerish Doctor is the only "tuneup" software that actually works and is useful, without messing up the system... and that is why I'd love an extra license!

It is a complete and very successful program that I have been using for 2 years and I am very satisfied. The program I am currently using expires in April. I want to participate with the hope of winning.

I keep trying to clean my PC of junk files, registry editor, Temporary internet files.. But all I have to do manually.. I tried a few products available out there but they landed me up in more problems rather than solving my issues like deleting improper registry entries and all and rather slowing down my PC. It would be a great help if I get a license to kerish doctor which is being highly recommended..

Included all except short entries, copied entries, unnecessary large text entries.

PM me within 3 days to claim the win.

Winners

dragongate888
funkyy
keykavus
new_generation
donkey-girl
abbdoc
sledge101
Picasso
richardchur
Mr. H3lL