[Expired] Kerish Doctor 2021 New Year Giveaway (50 x 3-year Licenses)

khanyash

i have a trial license and had some time to play around with kerish doctor and i like what i have seen. seems informative as well as useful. it would be nice to get a extended license from what i have now. i hope it continues to be updated.

• Replies 66
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kerish Doctor

simple automatic maintenance ,not only clean up  your pc it protect it and have a fix tools for common windows errors , unique system that can detect and prevent Windows crashes in real time. update your windows boost games and much more .

using it for almost 5 months working great ,.

I would like to try some of these new technologies to compare to other suites I have used, and then report back as to my experiences and suggestions. I am always looking for tools that are better and exhibit real advances.

Cheers from Canada

Ed

My computer has limited capacity. Hence, many times I struggled with messy files. Luckily, I got to know Kerish Doctor and used it for a year now.

This software is great, helps me to remove unnecessary temporary files, optimize the computer. Helping my computer run smoother.

i want to try it because i trust your judgement.thanks guys!

• khanyash changed the title to Kerish Doctor 2021 New Year Giveaway (50 x 3-year Licenses)

Thanks you so much for this contest, I use Kerish doctor on the advice of a friend and it gives me full satisfaction. I wish I had a chance to win a key.

14 minutes ago, shaenl said:

Thanks you so much for this contest, I use Kerish doctor on the advice of a friend and it gives me full satisfaction. I wish I had a chance to win a key.

Rules Of The Giveaway

Post a meaningful reply and not thanks, best, hope to win, want to try, etc.
Why do you want to win a Kerish Doctor license?

More than once it has restored my machine to expect performance and thereby saved med from total reinstall.

That's is why I want to continue using this fine product.

To be honest, I didn't know anything about Kerish Doctor until now. Through Khanyash's giveaway promotions on nsane, I have become acquainted with a lot of excellent programs. Kerish Doctor is such a program.

According to Kerish Doctor's homepage https://www.kerish.org/ Kerish Doctor has received more than 50 TOP awards from independent experts and software testers. That sounds quite impressive on its own. But when you read from so many experienced users on this forum and also on other forums that Kerish Doctor is really top notch, I think it's easy to trust these testimonials.

So I thought I should entrust Kerish Doctor with the maintenance and care of my computer and installed Kerish Doctor 4.85...

After the setup I started Kerish Doctor, clicked on "Maintenance" and selected "Full Check". 

The Scan Result showed 11582 problems on my PC! (Mainly because of 10307 junk files...)

In the "List of detected problems" I could click on "Details" to learn more about the problems Kerish Doctor had found. That's a nice and important feature!

During this test I found out that some problems on my PC i.e. "Regular Error in the Windows Registry (38 problems)"
and "Error in History List (91 problems)" could not be fixed in the trial version. 

(Kerish Doctor  states: "This category of problems cannot be fixed in the trial version.")

As I'm really impressed with Kerish Doctor's PC-fixing and cleaning abilities which is just a small part of Kerish Doctor's features and as I'd also like to be able to fix the remaining problems on my PC I'd be more than happy to win a 3-year license.

I found this program a few years ago and since then I haven't downloaded it from my computer.
Over time I have used many computer maintenance programs, but I chose the best one and this is Kerish Doctor.

Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to win the Kerish Doctor license because it is a complete solution for real-time computer health care, cleaning, performance improvement, protection against threats and vulnerabilities, and full control of the Windows system.
For many years of use, this program has never disrupted the performance of the computer, even with deep cleaning, and often prevented malfunctions.

Twitter Share

Thank you for arranging the promotion and the opportunity to participate in it

Kerish Doctor wants to win because it is a comprehensive tool for comprehensive maintenance and optimization of Windows systems. It has a wide range of useful functions that allow you to repair common problems with the operating environment, clean the computer content from unnecessary files, and manage applications, services, etc. installed on the system.

I use it every single day . By far the most usefull weapon with Windows 10

contextual menu

Stop-delete some services

Addons are easy to delete

It’s in french

oh and my giveaway licence will finish in April 😂😁

thank you very much 

7 minutes ago, dlanod said:

I use it every single day . By far the most usefull weapon with Windows 10

contextual menu

Stop-delete some services

Addons are easy to delete

It’s in french

oh and my giveaway licence will finish in April 😂😁

thank you very much 

In french ( sorry )

https://www.facebook.com/groups/542590992864723/permalink/1114529469004203/

Equipped with live monitoring and maintenance functions, Kerish Doctor is a unique all-in-one pc maintenance and optimizer program. PC enthusiasts vouch for its performance. Service optimization, context menu management, driver updater are a few among many of the useful features of the program.

Why do I want to win a Kerish Doctor License?

Because Kerish Doctor is a "must have" app if you want your computer system to run at its best and at its fastest. -- I started using Kerish Doctor 4 years ago and found so many great features that I was amazed. KD finds trash/junk files and broken links that no other cleaner finds.  ... There are times that my Windows Explorer stops working and KD restarts it automatically.

Also, under the "Maintenance" tab, there is a feature named "Internet Booster." -- By using it, I have obtained the fastest speeds I have ever had online. --- This feature alone is worth installing Kerish Doctor.

Plus, it's a 3 year license!

My Twitter.com media share link for this contest.

*Thank you, Khanyash, for putting this contest together  and for all you do for us on this forum and across the internet.

Hi,

i never used Kerish Doctor solution as I was à Mac OS user until 2 or 3 months. I read many web sites talking about improvements available on Windows 10 and it seems Kerish Doctor gather many of them. It would help me to disable useless stuff and so on :)

Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this special giveaway, @khanyashand Kerish Products! :)

I'd like to win a license for Kerish Doctor 2021 because it is a comprehensive PC care solution for automatic maintenance on Windows based computers, ensuring a clean, secure and responsive system. New features like Driver update and backups are most welcome especially for regular updates of Win 10 versions, will keep device drivers up-to-date. I currently use Kerish Doctor 2020 on 1-year subscription and expiring next month and would need to upgrade and extend its use on my system. Count me in please!

Thanks for the Giveaway!
Kerish Doctor 2021 is an application which can protect your PC against malware and potential vulnerabilities, monitor computer settings, prevent Windows crashes, clean system to eliminate digital trash to increase computer efficiency, clean uninstalled software leftovers and old downloads, notify release of new software, update databases, fix bugs and remove lock screen virus, etc.
Based on its favorite features and 3 years validity of the license, I am anxious to win this license and have a test of it.

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts/3717504318292949

2 hours ago, Paco83 said:

Hello

i am French and I am happy to join the group.

Thanks

Hello brother

Rules Of The Giveaway

Post a meaningful reply and not thanks, best, hope to win, want to try, etc.
Why do you want to win a Kerish Doctor license?

• Karlston locked this topic

Archived