[Expired] Ant Download Manager Pro New Year Giveaway (2-year Licenses)

khanyash

whi.png

www.antdownloadmanager.com

Ant Download Manager | Download Manager and Video Audio Downloader

Ant Download Manager (AntDM) is a quick download manager for any Internet file that fully integrates with all popular browsers. AntDM allows to download free streaming video and audio from numerous web sites, supports P2P peer-to-peer protocol. AntDM supports downloading files from the most popular Premium Link Generators (Debrids).

Try it. You will like it!

Current version: 2.1.0 Build 75692 (10 Dec 2020)

• added multithreading way to download STREAM_OTF videos
  • updated YouTube parser
  • fixed static mp3 audio track extraction
  • fixed internal video converter
  • fixed MPEG-DASH stream parser
  • fixed selection of torrent downloads
  • fixed Firefox integration for the portable build
  • fixed Cliqz browser integration
  • removed support of outdated Adobe F4M stream protocol
  • refactoring and bug fix

Ant Download Manager highlights

• Integration to Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and their clones
  • Use AntDM autonomously
  • Capture audio and video files
  • Download media playlist              
  • Download any files without a speed limit
  • Resumes broken and interrupted downloads
  • Download high-resolution video
  • Convert video to MP3 audio
  • Supports popular and many video sharing sites
  • Support for many popular Premium Link Generators
  • Supports BitTorrent P2P file-sharing protocol
  • Monitors the clipboard and captures links to download
  • Virus protection on download completion
  • Multilingual support
  • Support for 4K monitors
  • Installation \ re-installation
  • Portable builds available
  • Pro\Trial\Free versions
  • Lifetime license available

Requirements

Windows (x32/x64) 7, 8, 10

Google Chrome or clones: 360Chrome, Chedot, CocCoc, Comodo Dragon, Brave, MS EDGE, Maxthon6, Opera, Slimjet, SRWare Iron, Torch, UC Browser, Vivaldi, Yandex, etc.

Mozilla Firefox or clones: Comodo IceDragon, Waterfox, etc.

AntDM interface \ themes

Spoiler

inth.gif

| Why choose Ant Download Manager |

Ant Download Manager (AntDM) - is a tool that allows you to repeatedly increase the speed of file downloads due to multiple download streams, resume, schedule downloads, capture and download audio and video streams.

Lifetime Upgrades license available

buypro.png

download.png

Automatically processes download errors, recovers from temporary network errors, reconnects in case of server response delays, can resume interrupted downloads due to loss of connection, network problems, computer shutdown, or unexpected power outages.

The standard GUI for software of this class makes AntDM friendly and easy to use. It has two screens - the first is more common for regular downloads, and the second is using video preview for easy tracking of video downloads.

Download queues, which allow you to accumulate download links at a convenient or scheduled time for the user.

Supports proxy-servers, HTTP, and FTP file protocols and their protected versions of HTTPS and FTPS, as well as the streaming protocols for audio and video content M3U8, MPEG-DASH, VIMEO-STREAM, firewalls, redirects, cookies, authorization, processing of audio and video content.

Supports BitTorrent, a P2P (peer-to-peer) file-sharing protocol.

Easily integrates into the main popular browsers Microsoft EDGE (Chromium-based), Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and their numerous clones: CocCoc, Comodo Dragon, Comodo IceDragon, 360Chrome, Chedot, Brave, Maxthon6, Opera, Slimjet, SRWare Iron, Torch, UC Browser, Vivaldi, Yandex, Waterfox, etc. The integration of extensions into browsers to automatically capture file or media links and download them. Also, you can not integrate AntDM extensions into your browsers but use AntDM autonomously. For example, drag and drop download links from a browser into AntDM, download any single links manually, in a list, or batch mode from a file.

Supports popular and many video sharing sites (built-in video and audio grabber). Downloads audio files, extracts audio tracks from video files, converts them to the popular MP3 format, and adds accompanying information.

Supports most popular Generators Premium Links (Debrids): alldebrid.com, cocoleech.com, debrid-link.fr, ffdownloader.com, linksnappy.com, mega-debrid.eu, real-debrid.com, premium.rpnet.biz, simply-debrid.com, premiumize.me, etc.

Other features include download categories, download log, priorities, and change download speed. Downloads list, downloads media (thumbnail) list, preview content, sorting options. Monitor clipboard, task scheduler, sounds of various events, anti-virus scan. Multilingual support, CHM User Guide, 4K monitors support, portable builds, and many more.

Lifetime Upgrades license available

buypro.png

download.png

About Ant Download Manager

Ant Download Manager is an advanced downloader of any internet files. It has the additional possibility of capturing and downloading audio and video files from many popular video sharing sites.

Website | https://antdownloadmanager.com/

Forum | http://antdm.forumactif.com/

Support | https://antdownloadmanager.com/contact

Download | https://antdownloadmanager.com/download

Store | https://antdownloadmanager.com/buy

Facebook | https://facebook.com/antdownloadmanager

Twitter | https://twitter.com/_antdm

bla.png

Thank you, Ant Download Manager, for the special New Year Giveaway!

A few Ant Download Manager Pro 2-year licenses to give away.

Support the Vendor

face.png

twit.png

Rules Of The Giveaway

Post a meaningful reply and not thanks, best, hope to win, want to try, etc.
Why do you want to win an Ant Download Manager Pro license?

Optional but appreciated

Share the giveaway on social media, forums, other places.

PM me within 3 days of the winners' announcement to claim your win.

First Name, Last Name, and Email Address required for the license.

Giveaway Ends 10 Jan

Good luck

• khanyash changed the title to Ant Download Manager Pro [SPECIAL] New Year Giveaway (2-year Licenses)
  • Adenman pinned this topic
  • Replies 28
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • khanyash changed the title to Ant Download Manager Pro New Year Giveaway (2-year Licenses)

Thanks for the Giveaway !
Ant Download Manager Pro is a fast downloader of any internet files with the additional possibility of downloading audio and video files from the internet and many popular video sharing sites. When capturing video, it also offers to extract from the video sound and convert it to MP3 format and provides Multi-threaded download. 
As my Internet Download Manager license will expire next April and hope to win this Ant Download Manager to continue my downloads from the internet.

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts/3681370491906332

I have Ant Download Manager 1.17 for a while until I encountered an issue with the OS and I had to reinstall the OS. That SOS installer would not work anymore :( I also missed the other offers and did not win in some. When I was using AntDM the download engine is great not bad at all, and got the job done for most of my needs. In comparison to EagleGet, FDM it is superior and is almost as efficient as IDM (old version expired license). The traffic sniff it provides gets the job done always! The usage experience always made believe that AntDM is better if not best for my needs.  I want to have a chance to use AntDM again with the latest version as I am back with Eagle Get and FDM now. 

My Tweet

My current download manager is IDM which is really great.

I want to win Ant Download Manager and give it a try if it's really worth to use it.

Thanks for this giveaway contest and really hope to win a license.

Twitter

dragongate888

my regular download manager is IDM. Ant Download manager has drawn my attention few times. With its 2 year free license, I will have plenty time to asses it. Thank to your offer.

Ant Download Manager can download audio, video, and other files from the Internet at the maximum possible speed. It supports popular browsers and clones - browser extension or add-on makes the downloading process quicker. Filehosts and Torrent support are unique features not available in other download managers.

I'm looking for a new program that can download files at fast speed and i think that ADM is the best choice so it would be great to get a free key.

Many thanks

I'd love to use ANT Download manager.

I've tried all the others and when I used the free version of ANT, I loved it. Terrific product. Money's tight due to COVID, so this would be a very welcome gift.

Especially when downloading larger files, a download manager is extremely helpful. If the connection is interrupted shortly before a download is completed, a download manager can often resume the interrupted download. As a bonus, a download manager speeds up the download of large files considerably. So a download manager is really important.

I use two download managers:

* A trial version of Internet Download Manager and

* An older Giveaway version of Ant Download Manager Pro.

They are both great! :love:

Now the developers of Ant Download Manager Pro have added BitTorrent support as a nice extra feature. I really like Ant Download Manager Pro and would be very happy to get a 2-year license to enjoy the extra features the developers are constantly adding. They are doing a great job in adding even more features to the already very good Ant Download Manager Pro. :idea:

I use IDM for large files when the download takes a lot of time to join parts.
I will switch to Ant Download Manager because it does a better job joining files.

Q. Why do I want to win an Ant Download Manager Pro License?

Ans.  I have been using it for about three weeks now and find it to be an excellent tool to download useful videos for my students whom I teach. It is fast, intuitive and simple to use...

I have shared this giveaway on my Facebook and Twitter accounts as well...

Awaiting the email with the license...🎉😊🙏

I used IDM as the download manager for a while. The function is OK, but there's one thing I don't understand. They have been selling that software for many years, until now IDM still doesn't support sparse files. At the end of each download, IDM will try to combine each pieces of file together. If you download a 5GB file on a mechanical hard drive, it will sounds like IDM is formatting your disk. So I finally decided to dump that garbage and find another download tool which supports sparse files. I tried some tools but none of them made me satisfied. It looks like Ant download manager supports sparse files. Hope I can get a license for Ant download manager to finally have a good download manager for long term use. Thanks.

Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to get an Ant Download Manager Pro license to download files using multithreaded download. The program supports downloading torrents, as well as downloading videos and music from YouTube and other sites.
Ant Download Manager allows you to resume downloading after connection failures or server errors.

Twitter Share

On 12/31/2020 at 1:32 PM, ahgrnsn said:

I would like to try Ant Download Manager.

Rules Of The Giveaway

Post a meaningful reply and not thanks, best, hope to win, want to try, etc.
Why do you want to win an Ant Download Manager Pro license?

Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win a Pro 2-year license, @khanyashand AntGROUP!  :)

I've used Ant Downloader before but never fully utilized it for my downloading needs. I'm also aware of how it's different from IDM, and learning a lot of fantastic new features including support for sparse files and P2P (peer-to-peer) file-sharing protocol. Based on my experience, I consider it as one of the best and the fastest video downloaders compared to the competition. I'd like to win 2-year license so that I will be able to fully maximize new features of Ant Downloader Pro. Count me in! 

Why do I want to win a license for Ant Download manager?

Because I am not presently using any download manager & really need one for all the big files I download frequently which tend to take up a lot of my time, and Ant Download Manager has all the features that I need.

Some of the features of Ant Download Manager that I like: 
  1. It is a fast download manager for any Internet file, that fully integrates with all the browsers (with browser extensions) that I currently use. - AntDM allows me to download free streaming video and audio from numerous web sites, supports P2P peer-to-peer protocol.
  2. It allows me to repeatedly increase the speed of file downloads due to multiple download streams, resume, schedule downloads & capture and download audio and video streams.
  3. It automatically processes download errors, recovers from temporary network errors, reconnects in case of server response delays, has the ability to resume interrupted downloads due to loss of connection, network problems, computer shutdown, or unexpected power outages. --- THIS IS A BIG DEAL.
  4. AntDM allows not only downloading audio files from sites such as Youtube.com, but also extracting audio tracks from video files, converting them to the popular MP3 format and adding basic accompanying information to them.

This is my Twitter.com media share link for this contest.

I also like and followed Ant Download Manager on Twitter & Facebook.com using names: @divinenews & Elijah Gale.

* Thank you, Khanyash, for putting together this contest for all of us.:D

From my point of view, Ant Download Manager could be better than Internet Download Manager (aka IDM).

Because it will be an opportunity to compare these softwares and to decide if I should keep or replace Mipony (torrent files, etc)

I had never use this one that's why I can't share or give any feedback. But 2 years it will give me the time to take my decision (and to discover the drawback and advantage between each software).

An excellent program to download files, captures the videos and downloads them, as well as the possibility of downloading the audio only, it integrates correctly with the browsers that I have installed (firefox, chrome and Edge), you can accumulate the download links for download in one go

There are a total of 19 entries. A few comments are not as per the rules.

5 winners based on the comments. PM me your real full name and email address within 3 days.
XMen_Damien
Threepwood
ecc
Raur
Ecarion

• flash13 unpinned this topic

Archived