Adenman - the King of Giveaways

tysroby

I would like to take this opportunity and thank @Adenman for all the free apps, games and courses he shares with us, never missing a giveaway, making every day feel like a holiday with his gifts. Thank you, brother!

THE KING OF GIVEAWAYS

jN7xbUT.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeaaah :) You, dear @Adenman are the best :D thanks for being awesome, brother :thumbsup:

Maybe @Matt can consider to increase your Rank to moderator (like @Mach1), you really really deserve it.

And I must admit it is really frustrating that I cannot give more than 30 reactions per 24 hours.

Please Matt, is there any way to increase that?? :( For example, I cannot react to the Original (First) Post :( 

19 hours ago, tysroby said:

I would like to take this opportunity and thank @Adenman for all the free apps, games and courses he shares with us, never missing a giveaway, making every day feel like a holiday with his gifts. Thank you, brother!

THE KING OF GIVEAWAYS

jN7xbUT.jpg

merry christmas and happy new year

thanks @tysroby

i am very proud to be here with you in the best nsane,forums

18 hours ago, Gyro21 said:

Yeaaah :) You, dear @Adenman are the best :D thanks for being awesome, brother :thumbsup:

Maybe @Matt can consider to increase your Rank to moderator (like @Mach1), you really really deserve it.

And I must admit it is really frustrating that I cannot give more than 30 reactions per 24 hours.

Please Matt, is there any way to increase that?? :( For example, I cannot react to the Original (First) Post :( 

merry christmas and happy new year

thanks @Gyro21

thanks   for your always support  

thanks @Matt  thanks @Mach1 for your always support

thanks to you all staffs , moderators & all members

-------------------------------------------------------------

i want only in the giveawayS forum to help all only as a staff

regards

• 1 month later...

I am also want congratulate, big kudos, to @Adenman for his great and continuos job, not just publishing the Giveaways but to update the expired one.

I belief he is completely dedicate to this effort.

Thanks @Adenman.

Archived