[Expired] IObit Christmas Giveaway: 200,000 License Keys

Adenman

Faced with an invasion of coronavirus, most people have to stay at home as a precaution against the epidemic’s spread. At this crucial moment, IObit wishes you to stay safe and healthy! And IObit is giving away 200,000 IObit PRO licenses to improve your PC experience at home.

Products Giveaway:

1. Advanced SystemCare PRO: Sweep junk files and privacy traces, remove potential threats, and increase Internet speed in one click

2. Start Menu 8: Better Solution for Windows 8 & Windows 10 Start Menu.

3. IObit Malware Fighter PRO: All-Around PC Protection with Powerful Anti-Malware & Privacy Locking

4. Smart Defrag: Fast & Deep Defrag to Optimize Hard Drive & PC Performance

5. IObit Software Updater: Update Your Software Instantly to Keep All Software at Best

6. Protected Folder: Effective Files Protection Tool Guarantees the Security of Important Folders, Data and Privacy.

https://ld.iobit.com/en/giveawayxmax2020.php

https://i.postimg.cc/DwvQFqtM/2020-12-16-17h51-37.png

6-months licenses

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good day~ Thanks for your interests in IObit software.

You have won a 6-Month Protected Folder key in the IObit Christmas giveaway. Congratulations! Please follow the steps to activate the license key before Jan 4th, 2021.

Iobit is the Epic Games of software. If you follow the giveaways, you never have to pay for any of their products. They are giving away PRO licenses every 2-3 months, and if you missed something, a Google search can easily find you a an official valid key somewhere. I like most of their products, except Advanced System Care. That thing always made any setup I had slower after a scan. Creates more problems than it solves.

• Matrix pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2020 at 12:46 AM, tysroby said:

Iobit is the Epic Games of software. If you follow the giveaways, you never have to pay for any of their products. They are giving away PRO licenses every 2-3 months, and if you missed something, a Google search can easily find you a an official valid key somewhere. I like most of their products, except Advanced System Care. That thing always made any setup I had slower after a scan. Creates more problems than it solves.

Absolutely True.. all your words..I have been following this company for last 10 years.. actually.. no point purchasing any of their software.. Always there is a giveaway/ license share.. I also stopped using advance system care.. it mess up the pc in the end..

Free of cost CCleaner is far better than iobit.. however.. their iobit uninstaller is really really very good..

• Adenman unpinned this topic

Archived