nsane.forums digest e-mails sporadic

tysroby

I have set up all my followed content (forums and topics) for "one email per day for all new content from that day" notifications. And until December 4 I've been getting them on an almost daily basis, but since December 4 I only got 3 new e-mails: on the days of December 6, 10, and 13. I have an Outlook (Hotmail) address. 

PS. Also, I don't know how to set up my notifications, so I get notified on the website (with the little bell) if someone replies to one of my topics or a topic I follow. I get notified only for reactions. (This topic for example, I will have to check it manually, to know if anyone replied, or wait for my daily digest, which I don't get anymore 😪 )

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
On 12/16/2020 at 10:40 AM, tysroby said:

I have set up all my followed content (forums and topics) for "one email per day for all new content from that day" notifications. And until December 4 I've been getting them on an almost daily basis, but since December 4 I only got 3 new e-mails: on the days of December 6, 10, and 13. I have an Outlook (Hotmail) address. 

PS. Also, I don't know how to set up my notifications, so I get notified on the website (with the little bell) if someone replies to one of my topics or a topic I follow. I get notified only for reactions. (This topic for example, I will have to check it manually, to know if anyone replied, or wait for my daily digest, which I don't get anymore 😪 )

If not done already, please post about it in our new support forum. It will allow us better to track and fix your problem there.

Thanks. The problem sorted itself out around the time the forum got it's new look. Do I have to mark this solved? I have to click somewhere for that or I edit the title?

• Matt locked this topic

Archived