Upload image size limit: 6.06 kB

tysroby

I can't upload images (screenshots) anymore, because of the very low max total size, which is 6.06 kb. 

Create-New-Topic-nsane-forums.png.834d6554561d2a74b06cb52fc2554c89.png

Am I supposed to delete some of the images in the 'insert existing attachments' section?

EDIT: Now it changed to 3.5 kb. So I suppose I'll start deleting the images from my older uploads.

• Replies 7
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For now, a workaround is to upload your image(s) to an image hosting site like imgur and add links to those images to your posts.

• Administrator

In addition to Imgur,  Postimages is another good alternative we can recommend. Keeps changing it's domain often though.

• 3 months later...
On 12/10/2020 at 11:31 AM, vitorio said:

Of course, you can compressed (resize) the image size. It has been working for me.

Pardon me if I say so rudely, but the image looks too blurry.😅

2 minutes ago, FlyLowrie said:

Pardon me if I say so rudely, but the image looks too blurry.😅

As an old guy my go to for most resizing is Windows paint :)

3 minutes ago, Mach1 said:

As an old guy my go to for most resizing is Windows paint :)

Do you mean resize the picture above?That's what I tried to do.In addition, some photo hosting sites are not available in my area, which sometimes leads me to find that there are a lot of images that cannot be displayed when I read articles.This is really disturbing😭

9 minutes ago, FlyLowrie said:

Do you mean resize the picture above?That's what I tried to do.In addition, some photo hosting sites are not available in my area, which sometimes leads me to find that there are a lot of images that cannot be displayed when I read articles.This is really disturbing😭

Sorry I cant see what image your talking about so I resized your signature image by 50% with paint.

As far as you missing out on some images in articles because of your region you may have to go to the article source for those.

dream-jpg-911394fafb131f557d7ba8dfad767f26

• Karlston changed the title to Upload image size limit: 6.06 kB

Archived