[Expired] PrivaZer "Donors Version" Christmas Giveaway (20 x Licenses)

khanyash

• khanyash changed the title to PrivaZer "Donors Version" Christmas Giveaway (20 x Licenses)
  • Adenman pinned this topic

Thank you hanyash for the Christmas distribution of a wonderful program!

PrivaZer is a useful optimization utility that scans and cleans the system in depth, destroying any traces of visited websites and other activity on your computer

As a long time user of another well known cleaner I didn't believe there was anything better.

Then I discovered Privazer and I changed to it. It's the most thorough cleaner out there and

with enough cleaning/privacy settings to satisfy everyone from the computer novice to the expert.

I'd recommend it to anyone who wants not only a good cleaner but the best cleaner.:dance::dance::dance:

It is easy to use and very efficient
After deleting a document I tried to recover it with Recuva but it was impossible.
A real erasure.
It offers a complete cleaning of the traces registered by the system 
and by third-party software, which is automatically detected if it is installed.
It can be used by beginners without risking doing something wrong.
Mix ease of use with efficient and penetrating cleaning algorithms
Edited by xunguedo

Thanks for another great Giveaway, I have been using Privazer free version for a very long time, I found i trusted and secure, it really keeps your computer clean and its so user friendly. Chance to win a doner license say count me in this contest.

This is a high quality pc cleaning program. One can use several methods to clean up depending on the depth of the cleaning that is unframed with the limit of time. I consider this a nice feature.

Greetings everyone,

This program does what it says it does, its like CCleaner on steroids. The reason why I used Privazer was mostly for privacy.

Thanks @khanyash for organizing this giveaway. Please, count me in.

Regards.

One of my favourite features is how you can seet different levels of cleaning based on the level of IT knowledge you have. This way, if you are an average user the risk of braking something is low.

i'm trying this privazer and what i found very usefull is their feature "anti recovery". try to use it to test whether their claim is true or not. and from my point of view privazer keep the promise especialy for "anti recovery" feature. well at least using recovery software. cant try using other recovery technique because i dont have the tool and is very xpensive

i recommend this software if you want to destroy or at least make it harder to recover any file or trace in your computer

thank for this opportunity to win privazer, good luck to all participant and congratz for the winner

stay safe and healthy guys

I used to use a different cleaner (CCle....) from time to time. Through this giveaway I have now also become aware of PrivaZer and I like it very much! The menu item "Adapt PrivaZer to your needs" guided me through the important settings of PrivaZer. Then PrivaZer was set up to my liking for future use. 

After the scan and cleanup, I was very pleased with the results. PrivaZer deleted some temporary files, log files, leftovers from previous Windows updates, etc. and it freed up about 5 GB on my hard drive.

I would definitely recommend the program and would be very happy to receive the Donors version.

Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this special donors giveaway, @khanyash!

I'd like to win a donors license for PrivaZer because it is a complete PC cleanup solution and privacy tool for Windows, to ensure an in-depth cleanup, secure system. I previously used CCleaner on yearly subscription but this would be a very good replacement and definitely light in the system . Count me in please! :)

A few years ago, I donated once to support the development of PrivaZer as in my opinion it is a very powerful cleaner. The developers know about what is called cleanup. For example, not every cleaner can remove the residual traces in file tables and even INDEX in MFT. I just hope they could improve the browser cleanup and add more overwriting algorithms to the shredder.

• Like 2

My initial feeling is that the software interface is not very friendly. However, "Don't judge a book by its cover!" Right.
PrivaZer lists the options clearly, making it easy for the user to choose which items to clean or not.

PrivaZer helps protect your privacy by removing application and usage traces on the computer. It can delete Internet traces such as cookies, temporary files and remove invalid items from the Windows registry. The Donors version allows the use of automatic operations and new features.

Edited by casa
  • Mach1 unpinned this topic