PCDJ Dex v3.14

PistalPete

Installed and running PCDJ Dex v3.12.03 no issues. Decided to upgrade to v3.14. Uninstalled previous version with Revo Uninstaller.  Dex v3.14 would not run properly. To many issues to list. Key from v3.12.03 carried forward to v3.14. Installed Dex v3.14 three times and uninstalled 3 times with Revo, Total Uninstall and Soft Organizer. In all instances, the key from original install was not removed. Reinstalled Dex v3.12.03, but now had all the same issues that appeared with Dex 3.14 install. Uninstalled Dex v3.12.03, reinstalled Dex v3.14, but no matter what program i used to uninstall, the hidden Dex key remained. Onto Registry Trash Key finder. And this is where i need some assistance. I cannot find the hidden Dex Registry Key with Trash Key finder. Perhaps someone could help me out with this? Not sure the key is even hidden in the registry. It may be lurking somewhere else on the hard drive. Anyone faced this issue before, and if so how did you resolve it?

Best regards

PP

• Replies 1
  • Views 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PistalPete, try Treesize...it recently showed me some hidden files inside my recycle bin that DIDN'T show up when I had clicked "Show hidden files"...and it allows you to delete these files.

Also try the program "Everything" which lists all contents of your computer. Good luck!!:think::think::think:

Archived