How to Restore "System Backup" in Minitool ShadowMaker ?

XRE

hello all brothers,

i created "System Backup" of "Drive C, System Reserve" in Windows 7 and  saved it in "Drive D",

Backup process worked successfully,

Now, when i want to Restore from that image, which i saved in same hard disk but in "Drive D",

but i am failed as "Next" button is in black color and not green, so click not work...

i tried to select disk and also tried to select partition/partitions, disk showing with total size, i am able to select disk but unable to select any partition

Please do not mention any other apps, as i am already using few which are working great... but i am interesting to test this app, it also seems interesting to me..

if any body is using this app , them please help me to restore image,

i tried cracked version but same issue, i tried to get giveaway keys, but same issue, even on old version same issue, please point me where i am doing mistake.

currently i am using 3.5 version

i create backup when windows 7 was running, and want to restore when window is also running (from desktop), i also tried to restore it by adding "Add Boot Entry", but no benefit

please check screenshot:

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe it detects which disk has backup files and it blocks restore to that disk in spite of you restore to a different partition on the SAME drive/raid volume.

Got reply from MiniTool,

MiniTool ShadowMaker does not allow you to restore to a disk that contains the backup files. So, you can choose to restore it to another hard drive.

Its mean, it may only restore from USB, but not within windows, so i will not recommend it..

Yes, I am using AOMEI Pro from years, i want to test it like i tested others, but no one is successful like AOMEI,

All others needs USB to restore, but Macrium and DriveSnashot can restore but are not good as AOMEI..

Archived