Macrium Reflect v7.3.5321 (Changelog ONLY)

Nuclear Fallout

Nuclear Fallout

Bug fixes and Improvements v7.3.5321 - 3rd November 2020

• Macrium Task Scheduler
    • If a scheduled backup was missed without the option 'Run the task as soon as possible after a scheduled task is missed' enabled, then the Run Now button would stop working until the PC was restarted. This has been resolved.
    • Scheduled backups running on startup were starting too quickly, without giving network connections time to initialise. This has been resolved.
    • The Macrium Task Scheduler now keeps extra copies of its internal configuration files to prevent failure on corruption.
    • When trying to import a scheduled task with a definition file path that doesn't exist, Reflect will now prompt to Browse for a different definition file.
  • Rescue Media Builder
    The Windows Version of the WinRE kernel could be incorrectly displayed. This has been resolved.
  • Reflect Monitor
    ReflectMonitor.exe could fail to launch at logon and prevent notification of running backups. This has been resolved.
  • Backup Log
    A Consolidation 'Warning' error could override a 'Failure' error for a backup and incorrectly display a Warning icon instead of Error. This has been resolved.
  • License Key
    We've added 'copy' functionality for the license key displayed in the About dialog

• Replies 8
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Rescue Media Builder
    The Windows Version of the WinRE kernel could be incorrectly displayed. This has been resolved.  " ..........using WinPE , so this does not affect me .......???    B)

@Nuclear Fallout

Correct your post. Be a bit more courteous of all our visitors . We support several themes and yous  needs to be a bit more user friendly.

I highlight part of your text  .

NCs.png

And maybe a bit more appropriate to be posted here.

Nuclear Fallout
41 minutes ago, flash13 said:

@Nuclear Fallout

Correct your post. Be a bit more courteous of all our visitors . We support several themes and yous  needs to be a bit more user friendly.

I highlight part of your text  .

NCs.png

And maybe a bit more appropriate to be posted here.

I apologize flash13, I got this exactly how it was found at Macriums website. In the future I will reformat it to a different theme.

56 minutes ago, Pete 12 said:

• Rescue Media Builder
    The Windows Version of the WinRE kernel could be incorrectly displayed. This has been resolved.  " ..........using WinPE , so this does not affect me .......???    B)

YUP, looks like that. I checked my newly made boot copy, everything is fine. Using PE

Very good !  So no reason for making a new boot-CD , if you use the WinPE only............!  👍

Nuclear Fallout
7 minutes ago, Pete 12 said:

Very good !  So no reason for making a new boot-CD , if you use the WinPE only............!  👍

Exactly

Can somebody please point me to the medicine for this? The new forum makes it very difficult to locate and I believe this version requires a medicine update.

@Astron

Nuclear Fallout
8 minutes ago, ajdibi said:

Can somebody please point me to the medicine for this? The new forum makes it very difficult to locate and I believe this version requires a medicine update.

@Astron

https://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/388090-macrium-reflect/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-1638879

Why make life difficult? Get the re-pack

Macrium Reflect Server Plus 7.3.5321 (x86-x64)
====================================

Crack (x86-x64) Only by FreeUserBR (141.21 MB)

Site: https://workupload.com

SharedCode: /file/9KxGemC58xs

Password: FreeUserBR@2020

Archived