10 GB FREE Promo Code for Filen.io end-to-end encrypted cloud storage

d5stroy5r

About Filen:

Filen is a new end-to-end encrypted cloud storage service. They store only hashes of the file and not the actual file itself. It is based in Germany (the home of privacy front-runners like Tutanota, Mailbox.org, and Posteo), with all infrastructure leased from top providers. Their front-end clients and encryption modules are open-source. Filen is GDPR compliant, so be assured that your data is protected by EU's stringent data protection laws. Great speeds, unparalleled privacy, and security. For a limited period of time, Filen is giving 10 GB of free storage to all users.
----
Trick to get 10 additional GB of free storage, for a total of 20 GB.

1. Sign up for a Filen.io account @ filen.io/register
2. In the "My Account" section (filen.io/my-account), scroll down to "Redeem Code".
3. Enter the code 0LKJQ9CN to upgrade your account to 20 GB free lifetime storage.

Note: This is an exclusive limited time first-come-first-serve code that you will not find anywhere else, and may expire soon! Grab it fast and please don't leak it to other websites so that this code lasts as long as possible!
----

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Code expired maybe,, not working for me

work fine for me 

37 minutes ago, Dino8 said:

For me the code was accepted.

18 minutes ago, kasper said:

work fine for me 

Using a free new filen.io account or an existing one?

Just now, MrZeb said:

Using a free new filen.io account or an existing one?

new account 

the code is working via chrome browser not work via firefox

just test for upload speed is aprox 4 MBps via browser and consume high cpu usage than upload to gdrive or yandex disk

filen.png

I registered without any code. Tested uploading a pdf magazine (49.3 MB) and takes an eternity to load. But after code redeemed I got 10GB storage added to my account and the test upload file was uploaded fast. So far so good!

Thanks to @d5stroy5r for the link code.

It works now on Firefox too (yesterday didn't work), but anyone could upload more than 1.5gb? After i've uploaded ~1.3gb all the files stay on "queued" so it probably has some limitation on upload/download per day or hour... Way less than mega accounts, so kind of pointless.

LE: Transfer worked  again after i've logged out and logged in again... so maybe was just some bug.

Working fine at the moment

EDIT you could of course gain 10GB for each person you refer by posting a refer link from the account settings.

76b9f1d78a8f702991b8f797b39d3781.png

32569449074a39b3ed6580f8c7ddbf16.png

The code didnt work for me. It works only 3 times.

I am not sure its allowed in nsane or not.

If anyone wants referral link, PM me

• Adenman locked this topic

Archived