[Expired] [Windows 10][Microsoft Store] WinRar-Zip Pro

Adenman

WinRar Zip Pro is a file archiver utility. The application provides an unified, natively portable, cross-platform file manager and archive manager GUI for many Open Source technologies like 7-Zip, FreeArc, PAQ, UPX.

Features of WinRar Zip Pro includes extract, create and convert multiple archives at once, edit existing archives, create self-extracting archives (sfx), split files, strong encryption with two factor authentication, encrypted password manager, secure deletion, find duplicate files, calculate hashes, export task definition as command line script.

Create: 7Z, ARC, Brotli, BZip, GZip, PEA, TAR, WIM, XZ, ZPAQ, ZIP, Zstandard files and more Open and extract 200+ file types: ACE, CAB, DEB, ISO, RAR, ZIPX and more.

Outstanding features:

- Open, browse, view and extract archive files.

- Decompression function supports different formats: .rar, .zip, .7z, ISO, Bzip2, Gzip, TAR, XZ, etc.

- Create archives easily with the GUI like the file explorer.

- Create password-protected archives.

- RAR Opener and convert rar to zip format.

- When an archive is opened in it, its contents are displayed. You can then select the files and folders which should be extracted.

https://store-images.s-microsoft.com/image/apps.51822.14224591815415311.2be7cead-dbaf-4d22-b6d3-6c939641443f.44cc78e7-b7b1-4a58-bf03-fefb7ec2a569?w=672&h=378&q=80&mode=letterbox&background=%23FFE4E4E4&format=jpg

Recommended
Your device should meet these requirements for the best experience OS     Xbox One, Windows 10 version 15063.0 or higher, Windows 10 version 15063.0 or higher
Architecture     x86, x64, ARM, ARM64

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/winrar-zip-pro/9phv0w9n679g?activetab=pivot:overviewtab&atc=true

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anybody could share the setup file of this one, please do so. I know there is some web page that lets us download from the Microsoft store; but I have forgotten which one it is by the way; I wish somebody shared it here.

This appears to be "published' by some group named "CoolLeGet Inc". Their website just appears to be them making their own branding of different (free) software titles and publishing them on the Microsoft store.

My "spidey-senses" are going off as this software (and other published by this group) should be avoided when you can get these same titles direct from the developers themselves (except name brand WinRAR/WinZip, but there are other better alternatives for these two IMO).

Thats just my 2-cents on this.

cooleget.png

I cant use it after installing this, restricted. I dont know why ?

this situation isnt happen when I install the smartdns, it works perfect.

Archived