[Expired] [Giveaway/Contest] PowerArchiver 2021 Toolbox (Lifetime with Unlimited Upgrades)

khanyash

Thanks for the giveaway 

I want to win a license because PowerArchiver is a universal archiver with support for all popular formats. It is a modern application that combines support for almost all popular archive formats. PowerArchiver stands out from a huge number of similar utilities - a wealth of additional program features. Simply put, PowerArchiver is one of the more innovative utilities of its kind, and has pioneered features that you now take for granted in an archiving utility.

https://twitter.com/Sasha42987100/status/1322083736729640968?s=20

• Replies 45
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great giveaway. First of all many thanks for the opportunity to win.  This a very good program with many features and necessary for the everyday job. It also supports many formats and cloud options.   Hope to win a license. 

PowerArchiver has a modern easy-to-use interface, and provides support for most compressed and encoded files, as well as access to many powerful features and tools. Besides the archiving function, I use its advanced encryption to secure sensitive files, and the burning utility is useful for me. The preview window (browsing the drive or inside an archive) is one of the USPs of PowerArchiver.

@Ehsan sorry your post removed

Giveaway rules

Must be a member registered before 05 April 2020

In 3-4 sentences, comment on PowerArchiver 2021 Toolbox (Required)

Like/Follow PowerArchiver on their social networks (Optional)

Share the giveaway on social media, forums, other places (Optional)

PM me within 3 days of the winners announcement to claim your win

Power Archiver is great  software & I will be very happy to win giveaway  this best software which includes many utilities i.e win RAR & 7zip  as well as access to many powerful features and tools. It also supports many formats and cloud options.   Hope to win  the license. 

First Thanks for a great giveaway.

PowerArchiver ToolBox is my favorite compressing tool its really a powerful tool and it include many various and powerful features and suport many formats including encryption and advanced backup function.
I have been using a cracked version and now when I have a chance to win a legit key I only say thanks Let me in this great contest.

Thank you for this giveaway @khanyash.

After skipping version 2020, PowerArchiver 2021 has finally been released. It was a long beta phase tbh. However, PowerArchiver 2021 has large improvements in comparison with version 2019 and brings new features, such as internal viewer and editor. It will become much more convenient to work on lots of archives of PDF files, images and text files (even with syntax highlighting!).

Since I also use some cloud service during the daily work, PowerArchiver Cloud can really help me speed up the file management routine and handle all the upload/download tasks. Therefore, I hope I could win a license of PowerArchiver to upgrade to the newest version.

24 valid entries. Not all included entries are as per the rules. There will be 4 winners.

hakah
rushdie
Bagels
divinenews
ARMOUR
pc71520
Tuplapukki
Jogs
2sub
oliverjia
stajke
tarekma7