[Expired] [Giveaway/Contest] Wise Care 365 Pro (Lifetime Licenses)

khanyash

[IMG]

I would like to thank the WiseCleaner Team for this Exclusive giveaway

Wise Care 365 Pro Giveaway

wisecare.png

www.WISECLEANER.com

Blog | Forum | Support | Store

Wise Care 365 Pro  the best Windows Maintenance software

Wise Care 365 Pro is the flagship product of WiseCleaner. It is an all-in-one Windows Maintenance software that includes PC Checkup, System Cleaner, System Tune-up, Privacy Protector, and System Monitor.

The PC Checkup of Wise Care 365 provides the easiest way to clean up the system, help you find the potential security issues and optimizable items, and then fix them with just one click.

Wise Care 365 is a piece of software designed to take care of your PC every day. It will keep your PC in tiptop shape and at peak performance! Enjoy it!

Free version available
Portable version available
Themes / Custom photo theme
Multi-language support

Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP

What's new

Wise Care 365 v5.5.8 released on Sep 18, 2020

Wise Care 365 keeps on its improvements, and the newly released notes are as follows:

+ Minor bug fixes.
+ Updated various translations.
+ GUI and usability improvements.

Wise Care 365 Pro Highlights

• One-click PC Checkup
  • Real-time system protection
  • Clean registry and disk junk
  • Deeply clean your private data
  • Make your PC faster and more secure!
  • Defragment registry, disk and tune-up system
  • Automatically update to the latest version
  • Premium Technical Support

WISE CARE 365 SCREENSHOTS
Spoiler

checkup.png

clean.png

tuneup.png

protector.png

monitor.png

HOW TO OPTIMIZE YOUR WINDOWS COMPUTER FOR PEAK PERFORMANCE
Spoiler

| Why choose Wise Care 365 Pro |

Wise Care 365 Pro uses the latest advanced algorithms to speed up and optimize slowed down PCs with ultra-fast and easy operation.

Wise Care 365 Pro is an all-in-one PC acceleration & optimization software equipped with various functions such as registry cleaner, disk cleaner, disk and registry defragmentation, startup acceleration, and optimization of Windows settings.

In addition to functions for speeding up and optimizing, it also has many useful tools such as complete deletion of files, automatic password generation, and customization of right-click menus.

[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]

WISE CARE 365 FREE VS PRO VERSION
Spoiler

compare.png

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

coupon.png

Connect with WiseCleaner

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

About WiseCleaner

Founded in 2005, WiseCleaner specializes in developing simple, effective, free and affordable system utility software for Windows computers. With hundreds of millions of downloads and worldwide distribution, their software supports more than twenty languages, including English, German, Japanese, French, Italian, Dutch and Spanish, to name a few.

Keep Your Computer SAFE and FAST with WiseCleaner Products

Wise Care 365 Pro Giveaway

wisecare365.png

www.WISECLEANER.com

# Please Follow The Rules Of The Giveaway To Have A Chance To Win A License #

| 02 Lifetime Licenses To Win |

License provides Free Upgrades to Future Versions

Have Extra Keys

Rules Of The Giveaway

# Must Be A Member Registered Before 31 March 2020 #

Comment on Wise Care 365 Pro in your own words & few sentences (Required)
Like/Follow WiseCleaner on their social networks (Optional but appreciated)
Share the giveaway on social media, forums, etc (Optional but appreciated)
PM me within 3 days of the winners announcement to claim your win

Giveaway Ends 15 Oct

Good luck

coupon.png

• Adenman pinned this topic
  • shamu726 locked this topic
  • Matrix unlocked this topic
  • Replies 41
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Giveaway Live Now

Please Follow The Rules Of The Giveaway To Have A Chance To Win A License

02 Lifetime Licenses To Win

License provides Free Upgrades to Future Versions

Have Extra Keys

Wise Care 365 is a must have application for every computer, the no 1 clean tool will clean up and speed up your old computer

and keep it working like new.

I like Wise Care 365 because it helps me deep clean my PC. It is particularly suitable for old PCs that slow down due to registry errors and junk files. I tried various other products before but no one did the job better than Wise Care 365. I would definitely recommend this product.

Thanks a lot for the giveaway. Wise Care 365 is one of my favorite software collection. It is a real wonderful app
Over time, your computer's hard disk drive and registry will become cluttered and your system become very slow.
Wise Care 365 is a comprehensive solution that has a great collection of tools in one app. It optimizes PC's performance, defrags disks and the Windows registry. In addition, it cleans registry and junk files from your PCs. and manages the startup process as well as services. It will also protect your privacy and make your PCs more secure.
It is a must have software that provides a better option of optimizing and accelerating your computer!
I hope to win a license

Share Link: TWITTER

Following sponsor on twitter

Why would I like to win a lifetime license for Wise Care 365 Pro?

I have been using free limited versions of Wise Care 365 Pro for years to clean junk files, clean my registry, and lower my ram.
... I believe in this software. It has proven itself to be powerful and reliable in helping to keep my computer's system running fast & clean.

wise-Care-365-Pro.gif

I have followed and liked WiseCare Pro on Facebook and Twitter under names "divinenews" & "Elijah Gale."

*Many thanks to our hard-working and ever generous forum Senior member, khanyash, for putting this contest together for all of us.

Thanks for the Giveaway!
1. Comment on Wise Care 365 Pro
WiseCare 365 Pro is a system tune up tool which can scan and clean invalid registry entries, useless files and visited pages, trash of browsers and windows components; defragment disk and registry; protect your privacy by erasing personal tracking data; recover lost files; hide important files or folders; prevent unauthorized use of personal applications; manage startup & services and context menu; erase browsing history such as viewed pictures, watched movies/videos, accessed files and visited pages, prevent files or data from being recovered by recovery software; check the running condition of PC; free up memory to boost performance and optimize the system and network to improve PC performance. In addition, it also includes the function of restoring and scheduler. With such great features provided by the software, I have  great interest to win this license to maximize and improve my PC overall system and performance.

2. Like/Follow WiseCleaner on their social networks
https://www.facebook.com/wisecleanersoft/ liked and followed.
https://twitter.com/wisecleaner liked and followed.

3. Share the giveaway on social media, forums, etc 
Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts/3422188627824521

Special thanks for the giveaway.

Ever since I got acquainted with this program, it has always been one of the necessary programs on my pc, and I install this program every time I install Windows.

I am currently using the free version and I am deprived of the features of the PRO version

I hope I can use the Lifetime version.

Clean registry and junk files from my PC. Protect privacy and make  PC more secure. Provide a better option of optimizing and accelerating your computer!

Take prompt action once some applications attempt to make modification without your permission. This protector will identify and stop any processes that try to secretly change Windows registry.

Liked and followed before.

Out of all the PC optimization suites out in the wild, Wise Care 365  is the only that didn't cause additional problems after running a scan and a fix of my computer.  10/10 I recommend it to everybody and I will be a loyal user as long as it exists.

another giveaway from @khanyash

well, since this giveaway require participant to describe wise care in their own word, this is what i think about wise care

1. I dont know much about this product thus i enter this giveaway in hope that win a PRO license to know more about the full quality and full capability of wise care. course other will argue you can try the free version to know it. 
  2. They are similar product at the market like wise care. thus i want to know wise care full capability especially on privacy protection (which only PRO version have) compare with other solution that available right now

I know, this may qualify/count  as not what participant think about wise care, but i think those 2 reason will give me chance to win PRO license version thus i can tell much more about wise care

oh well, that's all, and once again, thank you @khanyash and wise care for the opportunity. and may the best and lucky participant win. 

congrats for all participant, and stay health 

Excellent tool, a very complete and light optimization software, since it does not consume many resources, one of the best, thanks for the giveaway

First of all many thanks for this opportunity to win a license of wise care. A really good solid  software with great capabilities and very useful tweaks. I have the free version and hope to win the pro. 

Thanks khanyash for this great giveaway.
I'm using Wise Care Pro for some years.in my opinion Wise Care Pro is one of the best Program in system Optimizing and cleaning with many options.I'll use only this program for cleaning and optimizing my system.I hope to win a lifetime license. 
I Liked/Followed WiseCleaner on social media(Facebook and twitter).

https://twitter.com/hamiltonphobos/status/1312303897915129856
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1311753565828775&id=100009824319755

Wise Care 365 is the must-have package of a complete set of tools to keep your computer running in tip-top condition

whilst at the same time protecting your privacy by permanently and securely eliminating/shredding and erasing data traces.

Wise Care 365 is the Swiss-Knife of computer maintenance.:showoff::showoff::showoff:

(I don't have Facebook, Twitter or even a mobile!!)

Thanks for the great giveaway.

I have been using Wise Care for a long time, it is a great program for cleaning and optimizing computer performance. The program removes unnecessary files that may appear during the operation of the operating system and third-party programs, as well as various event logs, application history (for example, the history of site visits in the browser), various reports, memory dumps, temporary files, and more. Thanks to cleaning, you can free up quite a lot of hard disk space and even speed up your computer a little.

I follow their twitter page

Endless thanks for your great efforts in bringing us quality giveaways @khanyash

I would like to win a license for Wise Care Pro 365 as I like a lot its capabilities in rendering my PC more powerful and responsive to various tasks performed. With one click it can clean, optimise and defragment my PC, stopping unwanted processes and tweaking the registry to run as new. I would be happy to win a key.

I followed them on social media and shared the giveaway on twitter 

https://twitter.com/dinosaur071/status/1313991288744824832?s=20

Thanks 

WiseCare 365 has been my favourite tool for quick and all round maintenance of my precious computers. Been using it and have always liked it from the start.
This is definitely a 'one of a kind' giveaway so I thank @khanyash and WiseCleaner for this.

After so much time in the lockdown, I really appreciate WiseCleaner for the kind gesture. Hope everybody and their family is well. Every single day has been tough.

Wishing everyone best of luck for this giveaway contest, and hoping the same for me. Do count me in. Cheers!

Facebook Share:-
https://www.facebook.com/whizkidraj/posts/4087389757943707

Wise Care 365 Pro is a PC optimization & acceleration software that solves the problems of unwanted files and registries, security and privacy issues easily and without specialized knowledge. It can fix fragmentation of disks, and incorrect Windows settings, and improve the PC's performance, your computer will run faster.

Great thanks for the giveaway. I am using the free version of Wise Care on a daily basis with awesome results on providing the best performance for my laptop. I just used the 1 click optimiser and all my trecea and remnants from my laptop just gone.
Thanks a lot.

This is the really best software to clean the trash in computer, simple, fast and direct.

I hope to win, but if not, at least I will have participated. Good luck to all of us!

Long live everyone and the NSANE!

Regards,

@JeepWillys58

Wise Care 365 helps to disable unneeded programs, running silently in the background at computer startup, that consume precious system resources, and improves PC startup speed.

• Adenman unpinned this topic

Archived