ATI Catalyst Drivers 10.1 beta

chlorophyll

AMD's award-winning ATI Catalyst graphics and HD video configuration software delivers unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with ATI Radeon™ graphics processors. Certified by Microsoft® Windows® Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL), ATI Catalyst drivers for Windows Seven, Vista. XP operating systems deliver stable performance and push the limits of innovation with advanced user-oriented features.

• CrossFire X profiles per application will now be in a separate XML file that it will be possible to update independently of the driver itself
  • ATI CrossFire X with PowerPlay for the Radeon 5×00s: reduced energy consumption of additional cards
  • AMD Dual Graphics: Possibility of combining performances of the IGP of the RS880 with the forthcoming entry level GPUs from the Cedar and Park ranges.
  • 3D Stereoscopics: Update of the D3D driver so as to allow third party firms such as IZ3D to use their 3D solution with 120 Hz screens. Support for Bit Cauldron glasses.
  • Eyefinity: Bezel Management
  • Better GPU acceleration in Windows 7 Video Converter
  • Support for DisplayPort Audio (already in the 9.12 hotfix)
  • If laptop manufacturers allow it, possibility of installing the Catalysts on a laptop in Vista and 7
  • Improvement of 2D performance in Linux
  • Support for Ubuntu 9.10 and OpenSUSE 11.2

download here(click i agree in da download page i submitted)

for xp

for win7/vista

moderators please correct the link if i directed to wrong web page

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ya check it now.u can download from dat link.change log submitted.official website didnt updated link for download.so i submiied link from other website

@ yes jalaffa,see the change log

• Administrator

I'm unable to find any official links here. :(

@jalaffa

yes ur right,i agree with u

yes official website didnt updated link for download:ph34r:

Archived