Hi, Is it New Gen Fight Club?

kekosu

Hi everyone,

I'm new here, I do not know how to get benefit from this website and use it. As far as I see illegal posts are forbidden but still the website is full of illegal content. Is this kind of a trick for search engines ? I mean is it because you do not want to be known as an warez site while you are a warez site? Is it because what you do is different than any other typical warez? Is it because you don't see the work done here is illegal or warez? For example, let's assume you first buy the product then share it for everyone else so your moral code is satisfied. Is it something like that? Or there is really no illegal content, I misunderstand the concept. Is this website something like Fight Club? First rule do not talk about the club, second rule do not talk about warez-illegal content.😀 please do not misunderstand me, I'm not here to judge I just want to understand the idea. Also I would like to know what's frontpaged softwares, as far as I see, there is no crack or as you say, patch. I guess the frontpages softwares tricks the search engines like you share only legal content? 

I wish there are useful articles about how to use this website properly. Since I can download paid softwares here without paying for them, this website would be categorized as warez site, but you do not want it. It is very interesting.

I apologise If I said something wrong, made a grammatical mistake and got misunderstood.

Thanks,

P.S: I'm really serious about the articles, if you have any useful articles, share the links please I love reading

• Replies 3
  • Views 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From Belgium, hello @kekosu and welcome to NsaneForums!
I hope you enjoy the forums!
Have a nice day. :)
hpwamr

Archived