Best Windows 7 fix?

donizme

OK so here is the situation: I'm happy with Box's rearm fix for use one machine. But some other people I know just want more, they want me to find a 'best Windows 7 fix' that is completely automated, so not have to reset the 4 rearms manually. They tell me the manual way is too complicated, hard to remember, takes too long...I translate that as 'I'm just too dumb for this'.

They don't have SLIC 2.1 and I'm just not capable of putting it on anyway, this time because 'I'm too dumb for this'. I've heard of Daz, Orbit fixes etc...so can someone tell me of a fix which when launched just makes Windows think it's genuine no questions asked? As long as it's automated, so when I launch it, I can then look forward to Windows 8...Can anyone help me? thx ;)

I checked the Windows 7 fixes thread but it hasn't been updated for a long time so maybe the fixes are out of date/no longer supported by developer...

• Replies 22
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

There's nothing like best. It's just a person prefer the most. :)

The question should be what windows 7 fix can you suggest or what do you prefer the most. :)

i faced black screen problem in initial days of win7 usage for 2 times.i made a clean install of win7 for those 2 times.later i installed da fix for that problem released by microsoft.so for me i think its good fix.no other problems at that time,now no problems at all,waiting for win7 sp 1.

I used Daz on my laptop for W7.

Been working since it got released

5/5

I used Daz on my laptop for W7.

Been working since it got released

5/5

Same Here.

Thanks guys. So I click on: Software mod --> install. Right? I don't have SLIC 2.1 so I'm thinking software mod then install should work fine?

why dont u try to install Bie Rip

it does the activation automatically !

No more need for fixes or activators

why dont u try to install Bie Rip

it does the activation automatically !

No more need for fixes or activators

The Daz fix works great, and unless I'm missing something, my boot speed has increased!

This Daz dude is real smart, I can tell that from the complicated notes/instructions he's put into the loader. I think his loader would either be top, or top 3.

Yeah...use Daz 1.7.7...its a no-brainer.

OR you can try:

Open 7 act*vator by Nononsence (Just as good).

Without a doubt the best loader is Daz loader. If you want to automate it just make a cmd script file and call the loader with the silent argument. Daz has released top notch documentation with his release and there is an arguments text file with more information.

Without a doubt the best loader is Daz loader. If you want to automate it just make a cmd script file and call the loader with the silent argument. Daz has released top notch documentation with his release and there is an arguments text file with more information.

I just opened it and installed the soft mod on a laptop. I'd call that automated right? Unless you have to do other instructions...Oh and about the CMD script I think there's no need as opening it is fine for me. ;)

No other instructions needed, just run the loader and click the install button, default options work fine.

No other instructions needed, just run the loader and click the install button, default options work fine.

Thanks oh and 1 final thing. The Daz fix doesn't have keys for Acer laptops, but it does have SLIC and Cert for Acer, so I had to choose the Advent keys as that was the one selected by default, this shouldn't cause problems right? :)

Thanks oh and 1 final thing. The Daz fix doesn't have keys for Acer laptops, but it does have SLIC and Cert for Acer, so I had to choose the Advent keys as that was the one selected by default, this shouldn't cause problems right? :)

No problems from that, it does not matter what key you use, the key does not have to match anything. It is the SLIC and CERT that have to match. If you click the advanced options box you will have an opportunity to enter a manual key if you have one.

The keys is not brand specific but edition specify.

Funny thing is, there are Acer keys for Starter, Home basic, Home premium, Professional and Ultimate.

There is Advent key only for Home Premium...so I assume you had installed Home Premium Edition of Windows 7.

If you want the Acer OEM key, PM me...I might point you in the right direction.:blink:

• Administrator

I wanna know something. If I go for retail Windows 7 Ultimate. I would make my own PC, so I doubt that it will have any Slic. So what fix is needed? Also to make Windows update work?

I wanna know something. If I go for retail Windows 7 Ultimate. I would make my own PC, so I doubt that it will have any Slic. So what fix is needed? Also to make Windows update work?

Just use the Daz 1.7.7 repacked build.

• Administrator

Hmm. Thanx for the info. :)

I hope there wouldn't be any updates in Daz before I try it. :lol:

@DKT27: Just keep tuned to nsane.forums (as you always do every day :)) and you'll know if there's a new version of Daz when you build your new PC.

ya its since so many days dazs last update.waiting for 1.7.8.in future if i used to install again win7 for clean install i wil go for 1.7.8.n frens u know that there are already fake versions of dazs win 7 loader like 1.7.8 and even 1.8 version also released.n i dont know y people do in this manner creating fakes.what they get in return?

@ravissorya:

What do they get in releasing fakes? Attention, and another thing is to inflate their ego.

Archived