Hola NSANE Peoples!

KraKar

Hello folks I stumbled across this wonderful place and read a couple of posts that were friendly and helpful and You all seem like a great bunch of people so I signed up.  I  might have actually come across this place years ago  Because the  Name Sounds familiar. Its also my alias last name. I go by Justin Sane and yeah I don't get out of my forum too often because it's safe and cozy and most of the other forums like this are full of punks who would just get me mad  an I be sending out Google maps to my location again lol dam keyboard Warriors. I been a part of a community down the road a ways for the last 20 years we  Have The same basic set up. And yes I said 20 years... I'm old I'll be half a century in like 3 years.  However there are some members older than me there. unfortunately one of them passed away in the last couple years and I believe he was pushing 80. cool guy HooHaa was cool guy. RIP

OK I probly already said more than I needed to but  Didn't really  say anything about me so can any questions just ask and thanks for having me.

EDIT: TL;DR

Hi I'm Justin Sane,  I'm from a place down the road very similar to this. Not new to the game and I'm  Always friendly and ready to help... unless provoked.  But that takes a lot.

• Replies 6
  • Views 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

image.gif    @KraKar

(If you haven't had a chance to read the Forum Guidelines yet, please take a moment to do so. It's full of helpful do's and don'ts, and is linked to at the top and bottom of every forum page.)

From Belgium, hello @KraKar and welcome to NsaneForums!
I hope you enjoy the forums!
Have a nice day. :)
hpwamr

Archived