The forum is almost closed

BTJB

11 hours ago, aum said:

i think the on-going, never-ending, disagreements and conflicts can be avoided by one simple guideline:

Respectfully my friend it is not the role of members or staff to debate and or to make the rules instead its our responsibility to regularly read and follow them fortunately here at nsane unlike other forums our Administration has invited everyone with suggestions or requests to do so via the Support Forum  Guidelines have been changed or modified as a result of some member suggestions/requests.

Important to remember that this free forever forum is ran at the sole discretion of Administration and not by its members or staff this has always been the case and one of the reasons why the forum still lives on today without the work and changes made by Admin this forum would have already been forced to close.

IMO this thread should have been marked as solved and closed a month ago when the OP resolved his issue by successfully requesting to be a FrontPage Contributor. Lets focus on what unites us all, rather than what divides us  and please be patient.

• Replies 31
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Mach1 said:

IMO this thread should have been marked as solved and closed a month ago when the OP resolved his issue by successfully requesting to be a FrontPage Contributor.

Yes, of course.  

BTW, forum's appearance is unquestionably beautiful and the website is fastest it has ever been and surely all credit goes to Matt for his excellent effort, untiring focus, and tenacious caring to his forum.

"What should have happened" is our wish; "what happens" is our reality we have to live with.

Let's see if it gets closed now ASAP.  Thanks.

8 hours ago, Mach1 said:

Lets focus on what unites us all, rather than what divides us  and please be patient.

Unity/division are interdependent  -- two sides of the same coin (like dark/light, bad/good ...)

On a lighter closing note:  Let us hurry and wait.

On 10/9/2020 at 11:17 PM, Matt said:

Hold your horses my friend because everything is going to be alright.

okiess... horses r now like.. hold my beer :D

i come to know its all abt that DMCA.... 

in this patient & support is the only best way.

nsane is here to stay looooong :guns:

• Administrator
On 10/11/2020 at 4:39 AM, DLord said:

And please don't bother to reply saying people like me are too stupid to understand and follow the "simple" rules.  After all we are dumb enough not to know what we are talking about!

Since you've modified your reply, and this is not the first time you've done it. Let's clear this out because I have never said what you have modified in your reply "people like me are too stupid to understand", and I don't even thing that way. Moreover, no one hired you to speak about anyone else to say "we", so you stop bothering me with your unnecessary replying and saying stuff that I have never said.

15 hours ago, Mach1 said:

Respectfully my friend it is not the role of members or staff to debate and or to make the rules instead its our responsibility to regularly read and follow them fortunately here at nsane unlike other forums our Administration has invited everyone with suggestions or requests to do so via the Support Forum  Guidelines have been changed or modified as a result of some member suggestions/requests.

Important to remember that this free forever forum is ran at the sole discretion of Administration and not by its members or staff this has always been the case and one of the reasons why the forum still lives on today without the work and changes made by Admin this forum would have already been forced to close.

IMO this thread should have been marked as solved and closed a month ago when the OP resolved his issue by successfully requesting to be a FrontPage Contributor. Lets focus on what unites us all, rather than what divides us  and please be patient.

Dear friend @Mach1and all others,

I totally agree with you @Mach1, this forum should be intended to share information, help, exchange experiences about software, we all have different points of view in many aspects, but that doesn’t make this a place to fight battles over who is right or wrong, nor a place for any of the members to lack respect for others.

In my opinion, this topic should be closed and resolved by any of those responsible for this, so please, I ask someone who can do that to end this discussion.

Long and prosperous life to all of us and NSANE.

Best Regards,

@JeepWillys58

• Matt locked this topic
  • 3 months later...

Archived