• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matt

• aum

• JeepWillys58

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Life goes on.   As of the new web developments have changed a lot over time and because of the lack of new update on nsane.down, we have decided to end it life.    nsane.down has s

Don't you worry so much because if I am taking something down, it means I am building something better. It will be a surprise, so don't tell anyone. 

It's just nsane.down, and forums will be up and running.

Oh no!! I can't believe it. I learned so much from other guys on this site and I never imagined that this would happen.

This is my first stop every day after checking my emails.

So what exactly is the difference between the "main website" and the "forums"? I mean, what will be left?💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

UPDATE:- I read all the subsequent posts and I see Matt giving a strong hint that all the doom and gloom, wringing of hands and wailing

to the moon might be unnecessary because he is planning a "surprise". I just love surprises and I will wait patiently for what Matt has planned.

Way to go Matt!!:clap::clap::clap::dance::dance::dance::tooth::tooth::tooth::towel::towel::towel::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Edited by funkyy
Star Wars IV-A NEW HOPE!!
  • Like 3

New administration is prety much ruined this site. When Lite and shought were runing this site was much better but with Matt we get some new changes that are bad and now front page is going offline its just matter of time when forums will go too.

• Like 3

It's sad. Is there a way to maintain the site. I'm sure there're a lot of ppl who want nsane running like before.

• Like 1

logo2.jpg

it's a sadness, after long years of being here, but I still have the memories when this was nsane productions.

Edited by LOQUILLO
  • Like 3

its only the front page right now. all the main posts are in the forum anyway. i liked the front page myself made it easy to find most things but they said the forum will stay, hopefully the forum is not next that would really suck. 

But, but, but...its the only safe haven from the nutbag conpiracy theorists who post on the forums

Sad, its in my morning coffee extension, and will miss it

I guess ill be reporting more of those conspiracy theory nutbags then admin

Happy times ahead for everyone :)

• Mach1 locked this topic
  • Mach1 unlocked this topic