The end of nsane.down FrontPage

Matt

• Administrator

Life goes on.

As of the new web developments have changed a lot over time and because of the lack of new update on nsane.down, we have decided to end it life. 

nsane.down has started since 2004, and it's time to leave the old web design, platform, and development. nsane.down will be down forever.

We don't have a specific date, but it will be this year.

Forums will be running as usual, and it's just the end of nsane.down website. 

• Replies 117
  • Views 27k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a shame

But if there is no way about this, so let it be

we will all miss it

Thank you very much for all who have held it to life for so long

SacredCultivator

Oh no! Didn't even realize that I've been part of this community for pretty much 15 years.

(Holy, that's actually as long as I've been fansubbing)

It's been my go-to place for software updates.

It's a shame that such a decision has been made, but at the same time, things all eventually have to go... down.

So from the bottom of my heart, even though there's no concrete date yet, thank you for all you've done for us, the community.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Cyn said:

Voodoextreme dead, HardOCP gone, now nsanedown.  Wow :(  any recommendations for a replacement site?  

It's just nsane.down, and forums will be up and running.

freeforever03

This is one of the best sites on the net with some of the best people as well. I can't believe it is shutting down. I hope you change your mind. You will be missed.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, SPECTRUM said:

this is only about the website or also about forum too ?

Your answer is just above your question. 

Oh no!! I can't believe it. I learned so much from other guys on this site and I never imagined that this would happen.

This is my first stop every day after checking my emails.

So what exactly is the difference between the "main website" and the "forums"? I mean, what will be left?💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

UPDATE:- I read all the subsequent posts and I see Matt giving a strong hint that all the doom and gloom, wringing of hands and wailing

to the moon might be unnecessary because he is planning a "surprise". I just love surprises and I will wait patiently for what Matt has planned.

Way to go Matt!!:clap::clap::clap::dance::dance::dance::tooth::tooth::tooth::towel::towel::towel::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I  definitely will miss nsane! I go there several times a day. This is insane!

Not sure about the comment that nsane is going down, but the forums will remain open. Hope that's the case.

New administration is prety much ruined this site. When Lite and shought were runing this site was much better but with Matt we get some new changes that are bad and now front page is going offline its just matter of time when forums will go too.

It's sad. Is there a way to maintain the site. I'm sure there're a lot of ppl who want nsane running like before.

Thanks for everything. I come here almost everyday to read and download when i needed to. I appreciate this website very much and you will be missed. Thanks again people.

logo2.jpg

it's a sadness, after long years of being here, but I still have the memories when this was nsane productions.

its only the front page right now. all the main posts are in the forum anyway. i liked the front page myself made it easy to find most things but they said the forum will stay, hopefully the forum is not next that would really suck. 

stylemessiah2

But, but, but...its the only safe haven from the nutbag conpiracy theorists who post on the forums

Sad, its in my morning coffee extension, and will miss it

I guess ill be reporting more of those conspiracy theory nutbags then admin

Happy times ahead for everyone :)

every beginning has it end. every good thing also come to an end. farewell nsane.down, you're gone but not forgotten. thank you for all good thing you provide me all these years

• Matrix locked this topic
  • Matrix unlocked this topic

Archived