masterripper

masterripper

ok, i figured that we are about a week away from 666 (july 6th 2006), and everyone is saying what they think will happen on that day, like for example "the devil will rise" or "hell will break loose" so i am curious to know what you guys think. do you think "the devil will rise" lol, or what. personally i think it will be a terrorist attack, just like when they chose september 11th 2001, which was spelt 911, (what we dial for emergency).

• Replies 22
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
masterripper
I think your paranoid ;)

i aint paranoid, i was just curious because well ya know, it is 666, and 666 has always been associated with the devil for some reason.

Undefeated
ok, i figured that we are about a week away from 666 (july 6th 2006), and everyone is saying what they think will happen on that day, like for example "the devil will rise" or "hell will break loose" so i am curious to know what you guys think. do you think "the devil will rise" lol, or what. personally i think it will be a terrorist attack, just like when they chose september 11th 2001, which was spelt 911, (what we dial for emergency).

Hopefully nothing. ;) And if something does happen I will be ready. ;)

touchy subject.

actually june 6th 2006 after jc birth already happen 4-5 years ago. monks messup the time line calander.

nero was 666. but under greek the number could be 616. you have to keep the following in mind whenever reading / taking from the new test. 5th century constine emporer merged christain with pagan rome god system (which they stole from the greek god system) therefore most of it is bs. they even kick out all the christain female priest. which where the majority before 5th century. this was the fall of christainity.

remember the afterlife was in the underworld. since that was pagan belief of all people that was declare evil. you follow christ and you went to live with the father god. classic cult views.

side note ~~ orginal christain teachings where changed over the 5 centuries into what it is now. ~~ which afterwards leads to a lot of bloodshed and problems of today etc. ~~

Rudeboy2025

I think that The Omen will break some box office record. ;)

I think that The Omen will break some box office record. ;)

666 the child out too. it was interesting but not worth buying ;)

I think that The Omen will break some box office record. :)

666 the child out too. it was interesting but not worth buying :P

he is not paranoid...there are really people out to get him.... :sneaky:

Dont't worry it would be the 6th here in India bfore US so I will keep uall posted if anything would happen... :lol:

Canada arrests 17 Al Qaeda-inspired terror suspects

..... these guys had 3 tonnes of ammonia nitrate fertilize and detonators. and other weapons..to give you an example the bomb in Atlanta that destroyed the atf building a few years back was 1 tonne,,, basically all you need is the fertilizer detonators and an excelerant.... all readily available anywhere in the world.... maybe they were getting ready to blow up the CN tower in Toronto on 666???? scary stuff.... the police KNEW they already had targets picked out but are not saying much more....

masterripper

OMG, one more day, lol, i better go get my shotguns, maybe my uncles m16, lol. :lol:

OMG, one more day, lol, i better go get my shotguns, maybe my uncles m16, lol. :lol:

haaa Canada is safe now....I hope..... :lol:

haaa Canada is safe now....I hope..... :lol:

well, that just shows that our intelligence rocks. BTW, the head CESIS office was a target, along with the parlament buildings, I saw it on the news.

A couple of minutes before midnight last night my graphics card died. Suspicious... Had to replace it with the crappy 9200 until I order a new one.

masterripper

lol, well 666 is over, im surprised too because i thought it would be another 9/11 incedent, the most we got over here was road rage.

Haha, well nothing huge happened on 666, but I had some fun. I watched the metal-fests they were having on the music channels here, as well as a doco on Pantera and later on I watched Rosemary's Baby. Good stuff.

Glad it's over. :fear:

nothing happened because police caught 17 people in Canada that were about to use 3 tonnes of high explosives and shoot up a crowd with automatic weapons...where have you been that you have not read or heard the news....

SliverSamuel

lol, 5 girls in my high school jumped me right in the middle of my lacrosse practice, made a fool out of me, lol

lol, 5 girls in my high school jumped me right in the middle of my lacrosse practice, made a fool out of me, lol

5 girls...lucky you...dumb tho that you think it made you look a fool..... :fear:

Archived