Hi People!

SouthernStar

SouthernStar

Well first off............HI

Well first, i don't have a background in computers, like so many here, so posting a simple message is hard, (yes I've been living a cave)

I see technology as a headache that needs to be navigated 

You won't find me on social media (yawn)...........but i do love meeting new people

I remember VHS.........like it was yesterday :)

Can't wait to get know some of the members, and mostly learn from them, because i will needs lots of help!.....:)

Later People

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

image.gif      @SouthernStar

(If you haven't had a chance to read the Forum Guidelines yet, please take a moment to do so. It's full of helpful do's and don'ts, and is linked to at the top and bottom of every forum page.)

Welcome to Nsane SouthernStar. You sound like me when I first came to this unique forum.
I'm from the VHS (and vinyl) generation too and never considered myself a technophobe. I've learned a lot
here on Nsane from some really clever and helpful guys and while I'm nowhere near their level
I can do things now that I never had a clue about before (like walk and talk at the same time). You'll enjoy being here...just read the rules
as Karlston above has advised....we've had a few moderators having nervous breakdowns due to people
posting in the wrong place!! Not me (he lied!!).:dance::dance::dance:

From Belgium, hello @SouthernStar and welcome to NsaneForums!
I hope you enjoy the forums!
Have a nice day. :)
hpwamr

SouthernStar

I was unable to find the answer to this Your content will need to be approved by a moderator 

I also couldn't find the appropriate forum,   2 from 2  I'm on fire 😟

Archived