Movie Premiers

SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Dear Readers,

I was just wondering... How do Movie Premieres work? By means that yes you get to watch the Movie before it is released.. But I mean like.. since the Stars do show up during the Premiere.. are the Guests able to have their pictures taken with them? Or no? Lol Cause this is semi the deciding factor for me to go to one or not, since i don't really care for the movie for it's plot but only for an Actress that is in it.... So yeah... I never been to one so I have no clue what to expect. . .

• Replies 7
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dear Readers,

I was just wondering... How do Movie Premieres work? By means that yes you get to watch the Movie before it is released.. But I mean like.. since the Stars do show up during the Premiere.. are the Guests able to have their pictures taken with them? Or no? Lol Cause this is semi the deciding factor for me to go to one or not, since i don't really care for the movie for it's plot but only for an Actress that is in it.... So yeah... I never been to one so I have no clue what to expect. . .

there is a chance, but it would be really hard to actually meet them unless you were one of the first before the crowd.

It also depends on how big the star is. if they are hollywood big that your only chance would really be if you bunped into them into the bathroom or something.

SacredCultivator

Hmm the star isn't HUGE in America, but huge in Japan... So bleh.. what do you think?

Link: http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/060530/latu106.html?.v=52

^I only want to meet Keiko Kitagawa mainly^

And also.. Since this is taking place at Universal Studio's I am realyl really new to this experience so I was wondering on how the whole getting a pass to the premier/wtf. works.. Sorry to ask such a silly question. Thanks.

Hmm the star isn't HUGE in America, but huge in Japan... So bleh.. what do you think?

Link: http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/060530/latu106.html?.v=52

^I only want to meet Keiko Kitagawa mainly^

And also.. Since this is taking place at Universal Studio's I am realyl really new to this experience so I was wondering on how the whole getting a pass to the premier/wtf. works.. Sorry to ask such a silly question. Thanks.

no idea on how to get a pass. try calling universal studios and ask them how its done. They will also tell you if it is closed to the public( meaning cast,crew, and family).

SacredCultivator

Yeah I suppose I shall do that tomorrow or something as I am sure they are closed at the moment =P

Yeah I suppose I shall do that tomorrow or something as I am sure they are closed at the moment =P

good luck hunting down the right person!

SacredCultivator

LOL I foudn the right person 3 times to be sure.. apparently, that link = fake because there is no such event taking place there... There is an event though but only for Women.. so bleh got my hopes up for nothing.

LOL I foudn the right person 3 times to be sure.. apparently, that link = fake because there is no such event taking place there... There is an event though but only for Women.. so bleh got my hopes up for nothing.

ohh well... you tried.

Archived