Demonoid invitation code

Guest saddler

Guest saddler

OK is anybody on this forum a member Demonoid.com as i would like to get on board ...???

Can anybody send me a Demonoid invitation code ?? innocent.gif

Saddler

• Replies 7
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK is anybody on this forum a member Demonoid.com as i would like to get on board ...???

Saddler

i would, but since you seem to get banned from forums i don't want to be the referrer ;)

Guest saddler

Saddler

LOL I am not banned from no forums buddy but i do like to find out how things work..

I did find out that if you change your ip address and clear your private data that you can get back on forums. i asked as i like to learn...

:dance2:

Come on buddy you can see that i have not been a problem on this forum.. and would not be on Demonoid.. I will not let you down.. :D

PLEEEAAASSSEEE.. LOL

Saddler

[email protected]

SliverSamuel

try torrent spy, demonoid is useful for uploading torrents, not for finding them, torrentspy is better at that :D

Saddler

LOL I am not banned from no forums buddy but i do like to find out how things work..

I did find out that if you change your ip address and clear your private data that you can get back on forums. i asked as i like to learn...

:blink:

Come on buddy you can see that i have not been a problem on this forum.. and would not be on Demonoid.. I will not let you down.. :dance2:

PLEEEAAASSSEEE.. LOL

Saddler

[email protected]

Demonoid is crap. :D

Saddler

:blink:

Come on buddy you can see that i have not been a problem on this forum.. and would not be on Demonoid.. I will not let you down.. :dance2:

PLEEEAAASSSEEE.. LOL

Saddler

[email protected]

Demonoid is crap. :D

its all flash. there is not as much on it as torrent spy anyway

Archived