Homepage Mirror

apcmiller

I'll host a mirror of the homepage and programs lists if you need or want me to, I'll pay to get them back, sh*t I'll chip in to get nsane a new motherboard, I'm sure other people here would too.

• Replies 8
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SliverSamuel
I'll host a mirror of the homepage and programs lists if you need or want me to, I'll pay to get them back, sh*t I'll chip in to get nsane a new motherboard, I'm sure other people here would too.

i have no idea what you have jus said, lol, whats the motherboard got to do with a server?

i have no idea what you have jus said, lol, whats the motherboard got to do with a server?

to get nsane up and running again.

this ? http://apcmiller.googlepages.com/home/? it says 404

• Administrator

Nsane is fine. He'll be back online shortly, with the frontpage.

masterripper

hell yes!! the front page is back online! but does anyone else notice that there arent any "cracks" for the software posted on the front page?

hell yes!! the front page is back online! but does anyone else notice that there arent any "cracks" for the software posted on the front page?

ya, but that will be back, I think its because nobody bothered to find them because the main page was down.

SliverSamuel

69's getting legit and shit, lol :lmao: i still remb the day u first joined the forum, lol

Archived